Thread: DashTrim Strip

Hallett19
    On the bottom of my dash I used to have a trim piece, it has fallen off in certain areas and I tore the whole thing off. I have seen some really nice stainless steel ones and whatnot. Does anyone know where to get something like this ?

hoolign
    Have you tried www.stainlesssteelandwhatnots.com (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78555) ..you'll never guess what i watched on DVD the other night :idea: :idea:

Tom Brown
    I have seen some really nice stainless steel ones and whatnot. Does anyone know where to get something like this ?
    If you're looking for a custom dash plate, I would think RiverDave and CEM would be a good place to start. For bezels, you have a bunch of options including Rex Marine and I think RiverDave even makes a couple of styles.
    You might want to consider polished aluminum instead of stainless due to cost and availability issues.
    Hey Hoolign, how do I post a picture?

hoolign
    If you're looking for a custom dash plate, I would think RiverDave and CEM would be a good place to start. For bezels, you have a bunch of options including Rex Marine and I think RiverDave even makes a couple of styles.
    You might want to consider polished aluminum instead of stainless due to cost and availability issues.
    Hey Hoolign, how do I post a picture?
    Tom ..for general information follow this link... Picture posting for idiots (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78555)

Tom Brown
    I think my computer is hung.

hoolign
    I think my computer is hung.
    what ever do you mean??