Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: California Gun Laws

Wicky
    Just curious what I can and can't do. I thought maybe some of you LE guys could help me out. I have a truck. No trunk to lock anything in. PBOcop just told me I couldn't have a gun in my truck in Cali period.
    Quite the opposite here in Idaho. You go to the local high schools and most trucks have gun racks with guns in them during hunting season. You'd be bansished forever from school in Cali for that.
    Thanks ahead of time,
    Wicky

Boozer
    Get a locking cargo box and put it in the bed of your truck. Keep your gun in there. Or just dont drive around with a gun period. Cali's gun laws suck ass.

Jrocket
    I thought you can but the gun has to be in a locked case and the ammo in a different location.Say gun in the front and ammo in the back maybe?No ammo in the case either,not sure on this but....

Wicky
    Get a locking cargo box and put it in the bed of your truck. Keep your gun in there. Or just dont drive around with a gun period. Cali's gun laws suck ass.
    Not gonna get a cargo box. Dirt bikes won't fit with one. I certainly don't want to leave my guns in the Hotel either.

Ultrafied
    Umm ... why not leave the weapons at home in Idaho?

Wicky
    18-3302. ISSUANCE OF LICENSES TO CARRY CONCEALED WEAPONS. (1) The sheriff
    of a county shall, within ninety (90) days after the filing of an application
    by any person who is not disqualified from possessing or receiving a firearm
    under state or federal law, issue a license to the person to carry a weapon
    concealed on his person within this state for four (4) years from the date of
    issue. The citizen's constitutional right to bear arms shall not be denied to
    him, unless he:
    is Shockwave Bob!!!!
    Too bad California doesn't believe in the constitutional right to bear arms.
    Barbara Feinstein is my hero!!!! Another great democrat just like Shockwave Bob!!!

Jrocket
    Is it still cosidered concealed if it is locked in a case without any ammo in the case?

Wicky
    Umm ... why not leave the weapons at home in Idaho?
    My home is California now and I'm bringing my arsenal!!! I was just given a home in Claremont!!! I heard it is next to Pomona. I see Pomona on the show Cops every other weekend. I think everyone who lives in Pomona needs a gun to protect themselves. Crime would definitely go down.

Phat Matt
    Only bad guys can carry guns in this state. :frown:

Jrocket
    Only bad guys can carry guns in this state. :frown:
    Hey I resemble that remark.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast