Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: California Gun Laws

OGShocker
    I have no doubt.
    I was just at the Ice House last night. That's the first time since you were here. I didn't have the double ice burg, though.
    It's not often I feel unsafe in either the US or Canada. I know some people who won't go to the US because there are so many guns and I know a couple of Americans who won't come to Canada because they can't bring their guns.
    I'm good with all of it, as long as I can have a good laugh.
    We need to take you to the range next time you are down.

Wicky
    ShockwaveBoob on catching a buzz...his way!!

ChumpChange
    P-Town is not that bad. Our fraternity house was on the border of Pomona and Claremont. North side of the street was Claremont, South side was Pomona.
    My truck got broken into as well as three other cars in one night, we had the neighbors pull knives and guns on us after they almost ran over us when we were playing football in the street because we were in their way. Welcome!!!

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    Move to Texas.....problem solved. I like to carry my 'sport hunting rifle' around with me. We don't use that word assault rifle too much around here......it's a sport hunting rifle okay?!!!! (nevermind the 30rd mag)
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...Kris_AK-47.jpg
    I do have my own personal arsenal and am proud to say at any given time I am no more than 20 ft away from a loaded weapon. I'm purdy good with one too
    When the muslims come to take over the nation......feel free to seek refuge at my house. You will be expected to reload....field strip and clean rifles for me....lol
    Omega

sorry dog
    You American gun freaks make me laugh.
    I need a hand gun for my neice's next visit. I want to be prepared in case she gets out of hand. She weighs about 70 lbs so I'm thinking a smaller caliber weapon will be fine. Any recommendations?
    Tom : Airsoft. Works great on unruly children.
    Use the .25g BBs for greater efficiency.
    http://www.nationaldefenders.com/ima...p5a8d-disp.jpg

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345