Jrocket
    Gel cote better than DCB? I think your running a fever! :supp:
    DCB comes with billet swim steps,no need to pay extra....LOL

Hustler
    Yeah but do you have Checkers

Dave C
    OK for arguments sake, lets call the gel a push.
    But do you think if I spend the $1,500 for the things that I don't have like the carpet, antenna and shifter, do you think I will get the higher resale value like Charles says?
    Or is it a lost cause? :rollside:

Boatmaster
    hey its not my fault that you overpaid by $50,000 to start with for the same damn boat.
    Sh*t if I overpaid by $50,000 to start with for the same boat I would be upset if I didn't have a higher resale value.
    Dave I had no idea you were another misled Eliminator owner that is searching for a reason why he did'nt buy a DCB for pennies more than a dime a dozen Eliminator.

Jrocket
    Dave I had no idea you where another mislead Eliminator owner that is searching for a reason why he did'nt buy a DCB for pennies more than a dime a dozen Eliminator.
    Dave C,
    I rest my case! All in fun of course.

Dave C
    LMAO.
    Pennies more..... your the one with a fever. I didn't know pennies cost so much.
    Remember me Boatmaster? Last year you told me that it would cost $96,000 for a DCB equipped just like my Daytona but it would take 6-8 months to get one.
    Instead I saved $21,000 and not only got a better boat but I didn't have to wait 6-8 months.
    So I think the only misleading that is being done around here is Norcal DCB. Eh?
    Dave I had no idea you where another mislead Eliminator owner that is searching for a reason why he did'nt buy a DCB for pennies more than a dime a dozen Eliminator.
    But for $96,000 it probably would have come with the cool XM antenna that I didn't get.

Jrocket
    Instead I saved $21,000 and not only got a better boat but I didn't have to wait 6-8 months.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....now go get your eyes checked! LOL

Dave C
    Hey my laser eye surgery worked just fine. ya and those plain white boats sure are pretty.....
    Geez you DCB guys are a bunch of haters... I'm just trying to give Tony a hard time then all you kool aid guys show up and start hatin!
    Calm down DCB'ers.... its not my fault you paid too much for your boats.....

TheLurker
    it probably would have come with the cool XM antenna that I didn't get.
    But what about a 12 volt socket????

Jrocket
    ya those plain white boats sure are pretty.....
    Geez you DCB guys are a bunch of haters... I'm just trying to give Tony a hard time then all you kool aid guys show up and start hatin!
    Calm down DCB'ers.... its not my fault you paid too much for your boats.....
    Yes they are pretty.
    I'm by far a hater.
    I got a great deal on my DCB and I'm VERY FOCKING CALM OK!!!!!! LMAO. :rollside:
    BTW,I like your boat.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast