Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The little air diverter flipper upper thingys

Jrocket
    But what about a 12 volt socket????
    Got one.

Dave C
    Haven't they told ya... Eliminator has stepped up their game... It now has a 12 volt socket.
    But I got jipped on that XM antenna though and I am kind of peaved about it because I got that ugly black one instead.
    But what about a 12 volt socket????
    no zip ties though...

andy01
    Got one.
    Me toooooooooo!
    East Coast baby!

Dave C
    LOL......
    I got a great deal on my DCB and I'm VERY FOCKING CALM OK!!!!!! LMAO. :rollside:
    Ya, I don't look at the payment either.... its too hard on the blood pressure!
    who the hell are we kidding anyway. They are ALL too f-ing expensive! Are we nuts or something?
    I guess it could be worse.... could have paid too much for an east coaster :hammer2: or made the monumental mistake of buying a v-bottom :devil:

Dave, I love the new boat. I looked at a 25 Daytona with a blown deal but could not get insurance for it. I have ridden in the 25 Eliminators and they didn't ride anything like the DCB.
    I think your boat is good looking if you like baby blue lava lamp effect. :supp: :jawdrop:
    I think the price was right on DCB. $28,000 for 2000 Mach26? That seemed like a great price. It was filled with fuel, came with a $10,000 bumpin stereo system. It had ropes, anchors, DVD player, and gift certificates to Chevy's. The trailer came with new rims and tires as well. Maybe I got taken on the price but I feel it was fair.

Boatmaster
    LMAO.
    Pennies more..... your the one with a fever. I didn't know pennies cost so much.
    Remember me Boatmaster? Last year you told me that it would cost $96,000 for a DCB equipped just like my Daytona but it would take 6-8 months to get one.
    Instead I saved $21,000 and not only got a better boat but I didn't have to wait 6-8 months.
    So I think the only misleading that is being done around here is Norcal DCB. Eh?
    But for $96,000 it probably would have come with the cool XM antenna that I didn't get.
    Sorry Dave I don't remember talking to you last year ( my bad). Please take it for what it is worth, all bashing on these boards is done in good fun. I am by no means a hater, I've owned many Eliminators in my day(of course DCB rigged) but a nice boat none the less. The old saying that every farmers proud of his cow comes to mind, and yes I like my DCBs.

25Elmn8r
    Dave I had no idea you were another misled Eliminator owner that is searching for a reason why he did'nt buy a DCB for pennies more than a dime a dozen Eliminator.
    Sorry, couldn't let this one go. It seems that Dave's "Custom" Boats seems to be putting out quite a few copies of the same gel design. I guess picking the colors makes it custom :hammerhea
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...1536cowan1.jpg
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...C-012F-med.JPG
    And for the record, I like my Checkers!

Jrocket
    And for the record, I like my Checkers!
    You are so lucky you said that! LOL

Dave C
    with the twin whackers? DAMN - $28,000... thats cheap!!! Great price.....
    thats almost so low we have to cry B.S. on it. I would have paid more if it was clean!
    and getting insurance on twin whackers is any easier than a blown BB?? QUE? Where did you get your insurance cuz you got a deal there too. :rollside:
    BTW I was referring to those new fawkers.
    I think the price was right on DCB. $28,000 for 2000 Mach26? That seemed like a great price. It was filled with fuel, came with a $10,000 bumpin stereo system. It had ropes, anchors, DVD player, and gift certificates to Chevy's. The trailer came with new rims and tires as well. Maybe I got taken on the price but I feel it was fair.

That is what I paid Dave.
    I kept hammering the price down and we ended up at 28K. It started at 30K. I just found $5,000 in cash under the back seat. What a day!!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast