Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The little air diverter flipper upper thingys

Jrocket
    There ya go, ruining all the fun...... now whats next talk about estimated taxes on 6/15?... your such a buzz-kill.
    I know I know... its amazing how these guys can still afford all these boats even after works comp, liability insurance payments, ex-wives, IRS payments, bar bills and they still have money left over. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    damn ballers
    Two ways to run big,lie your ass off or really make the huge coin...I do neither.Just a broke azz detailer.

Jrocket
    who cares what it looks like inside... thats not the business end of it anyway.... You should be concerned with what the transom of an eliminator looks like.
    J/K :rollside:
    LMAO....I doubt there will be too many 25 Daytonas putting the whoopin on me but there will always be the one guy that gets by me when my drive breaks!

Boatmaster
    who cares what it looks like inside... thats not the business end of it anyway.... You should be concerned with what the transom of an eliminator looks like.
    J/K :rollside:
    Please post a pic of this so called transom because I have never seen one! And no thats not because you are so far ahead.

Dave C
    I'll tell you what it looks like... cheap merc crap!!!!
    When you take all the cheap merc crap out..... youre not left with very much now, are you? Lets see two battery boxes and a fan...... WOW... thats lots of customization involved there!
    You're right I am in there cleaning up all the cheap merc crap.... the Merc junk is all over the place....
    Teague vs. Merc.... theres an apples vs. oranges comparison.
    Dude, take a pic at your own engine compartment and then post it....I can take a pic of both my DCB's and they will look more like that 33 then your 25 without all the polishing and sick ass engines...and it probably cost extra....Also, I will take a pic of my 230 Eliminator Eagle and I bet it looks about as good as your 25...It's not just the zip ties...it is the time spent rigging it so crap don't rattle loose, through bolted versus woodscrews.....I was constantly tightening crap on my 230 after a weekend and finding stray bolts in the bilge cause it was not put together with the same attention for detail...I do like Eliminators and if I was to get one, I would pay and wait in line for it to rigged by Tony, but I am not going to fool myself in thinking I am getting the same boat stock versus stock...I also priced them both and they were pretty dam close when I bought mine...better deal from DCB with Teague power and within 5K on the outboard deal more for a DCB, so I went with the DCB.
    Maybe Brandie can work me a better deal next time.

Dave C
    I know Tony did it... I talked to them about it... Hence my joke if you can't beat em steal their rigger!! LMAO
    I want a 28 rigged by Tony.
    Find me the price on that 33. Funny thing is did'nt Dave's old rigger Tony build that boat? Tony's rigging and Brain Dunn's paint work is second to none and I know this customer payed for it. ET I will have my new F26 in the Discovery Bay Show this weekend, feel free to come by for a ride.

Boatmaster
    I am going sun. morning drew are you going to be around. You change boats like I change socks. Wackers or IO that was a dumb question
    Glad you answered you own question. I/O COME ON, just not my style. Stop by the booth, I'll have two F26s I/O and O/B.

mbrown2
    My last DCB had Merc Power with a Whipple and it was put together pretty clean....I also did not have crap falling apart...Again, I guess it would depend on who put it together? Also, it was not the Merc power in my Eliminator falling apart it was the woodscrews that held the side panels in, and the lag bolts that held the seats down and the lag bolts that held the battery compartments together...Again, it is more then zip ties, I know I had to retighten crap all the time..
    Also, the Teague versus Merc comparison was for Prices only...not rigging or dressing...

Jrocket
    When you take all the cheap merc crap out..... youre not left with very much now, are you? Lets see two battery boxes and a fan...... WOW... thats lots of customization involved there!
    Your in denial but you'll live.There is alot more to an engine compartment than that.Its more than customization as you put it,its quality and style that makes a DCB stand out and over and Eliminator.....ohhhhhh that hurt,but it felt good for me! LOL

Dave C
    it will be way ahead of you if my wife and insurance company stopped ruining all the fun.......
    Please post a pic of this so called transom because I have never seen one! And no thats not because you are so far ahead.

Dave C
    other than the paint job, which its doesn't have (but I could have added one)..... specifically what????????
    Your in denial but you'll live.There is alot more to an engine compartment than that.Its more than customization as you put it,its quality and style that makes a DCB stand out and over and Eliminator.....ohhhhhh that hurt,but it felt good for me! LOL
    BTW don't B.S. me I have personally rigged from the ground up at least three boats.. just not to DCB specifications....

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast