Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for Chicago??

jdogginla
    Isn't KP Hayes the guy that set up the fund for the guy who lost his leg?

bear down
    Go to Chicago twice a year...Here are my favorites:
    Gino's East- The original on Rush. Best pizza in town...hands down!
    Go to ESPN zone..Pretty cool spot to check out
    Wrigley field is the bomb..but if you can't make the game go to the Cubby Bear...Good times there
    Ron of Japan is a great restaurant (Teppan Grill) right of Magnificent Mile (michigan Ave)
    Lincoln Park area (college town) lots of bars and drinks....
    If you are into Clubbing go to Crobar. They also have a club in South Beach and in New York! All the clubs are great...Really like the one in South Beach!
    Red Head Piano Bar is really cool for drinks and a piano bar atmosphere so is Howl on the moon.
    Rush and Division is a tourist trap..but they have super good food and beer and music. Any other ???'s just PM.!

Phat Matt
    After you are done hitting the bars you have to stop by the Weiner's Circle (http://chicago.citysearch.com/review...10___review__1 ) and tell the fat bitch behind the counter you want a phucking hotdog. If you don't say it like that they won't take your order. Oh, and they will cuss right back at you...probably before you. Greasy food and insults. Gotta love it.

Kilrtoy
    The ever hot MRS KPHAYES and she likes WACKERS
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/225pasties.jpg

Jordy
    Gino's East- The original on Rush. Best pizza in town...hands down!
    I haven't been in years but that is my suggestion. Unbelievably good pizza.

jdogginla
    Thanks for the suggestions.............Phatt Matt, I'm def going to hit up the Weiner Circle.
    Now....I am off to play with chocolate for a week!@$#% Woo hoo

KACHINA KEN
    Crobar. They also have a club in South Beach and in New York!
    Crobar is dope, we did a show there when I was with BT and we destroyed the place, Metro is cool also with Smart bar in the basement.

schmaubba
    if ya go to da ball game..go to the wild hair also...right down da street frum cubby bearzzz....

carbonmarine
    FOOD:
    Malnatti's
    Mi Pi
    Gibson's
    Charley Trotters
    Super Dog

Ion
    For pure memorable sights, try to take a walk along the lakeshore, from about Oak Street up to North Ave. The view out to the lake looks like you're looking out into the ocean, while the view back to the skyscraper-lined skyline is monumental. There are a few piers that jut out into the lake, giving you a better view of the skyline, which at night is a sight to behold. A bit further south from Oak Street (Congress St.) is the world-famous Buckingham Fountain, which is very cool during the day, but illuminated with changing colors at night. If the weather is warm, there will be tons 'o bikini babes sunning themselvels along the route I mentioned earlier, ending up at North Ave. Beach, where you're likely to see rows upon rows of beach volleyball nets. Many of the good eateries have already been mentioned, but none have touched on the yummy Tapas Bars (Spanish, NOT Mexican) in town. Cafe Iberico on La Salle, or Emilio's on Fullerton, as well as the ever-popular Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba on Halsted. Either way, you'll have a memorable dining experience. Oh...if you're going to be on Fullerton, you should walk down & check the butt-load of bars on the strip on Halsted Street. It's where most of the DePaul students (as well as other college-aged kids) hang out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast