Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eliminator Regatta

barbigrl
    I just spoke with Barbi,WYRD,showsumskin and E4L. The pics will be up later today.
    WE ARE BACK!!! Had a BLAST!!! I have a ton of pics....I will post them tomorrow!
    It was cool to meet some more faces from ***boat.....Rev. Williams...Bigamist....Alcoholic...And my new personal favorites the GHTRIMS!!!
    Also it was great to hang with miss Bre!! Love ya girl!!!

Mrs.Racer277
    WE ARE BACK!!! Had a BLAST!!! I have a ton of pics....I will post them tomorrow!
    It was cool to meet some more faces from ***boat.....Rev. Williams...Bigamist....Alcoholic...And my new personal favorites the GHTRIMS!!!
    Also it was great to hang with miss Bre!! Love ya girl!!!
    And you survived after meeting Biggi and Rev. Wow.

all charged up
    Where were you guys? Were you at the banquet to see me rake in the big cash??
    I took loads of pics. Should have them out in the next day or so. Not much time to work the 'puter.
    Met Bre and hubby in the first 5 min of rollin into town. My journey was almost complete right there. Glad I didn't leave though, I won enough to pay off my credit card charge from picking up my boat from the shop Fri. :220v: :220v: :220v:

boater72
    No pic's yet?

barbigrl
    I took loads of pics. Should have them out in the next day or so. Not much time to work the 'puter.
    Met Bre and hubby in the first 5 min of rollin into town. My journey was almost complete right there. Glad I didn't leave though, I won enough to pay off my credit card charge from picking up my boat from the shop Fri. :220v: :220v: :220v:
    Yeah I saw you win the big cash...had no idea you were board members!! Um I was the won who one most fun.....hahahaa

barbigrl
    No pic's yet?
    I have to upload them...but they will be up shortly...so stay tuned

Rev. Williams
    Lucky Bastard !!! That was I grip of cash !!! And had I gone a bit faster to the first card stop just after the pic, I would have got you card and spoiled the whole thing!! We were right behind you
    That was a nice ride you had also, and your passenger was equally as hot !!
    Congrats on the win and hope to meet up more officially next time.

Rev. Williams
    I'm sorry I missed ya! I saw my birthday note on the fridge, thanks hun! Did ya like the house?
    Oh and Bob and Cathleen are MY PARENTS.... Not Rob's, he's just a poser. hehe.
    I loved the house, your mom!! (she is the best!) your dad, sis and even that crazy little dog that you have
    My girl became great friends with your sis and kelly.... That was cool.
    You missed out on some good fun and hopefully we can do it again, but with you there !!!!
    And HAPPY B-DAY !!! Glad you got my note
    P.S Rob's dad and lady were there also. How could I forget who your parents where!! It's not possible. I was their bartender for a good portion of the night

WYRD
    I loved the house, your mom!! (she is the best!) your dad, sis and even that crazy little dog that you have
    My girl became great friends with your sis and kelly.... That was cool.
    You missed out on some good fun and hopefully we can do it again, but with you there !!!!
    And HAPPY B-DAY !!! Glad you got my note
    P.S Rob's dad and lady were there also. How could I forget who your parents where!! It's not possible. I was their bartender for a good portion of the night
    Big Props to Bob and Kathleen..............your parents are very cool peeps Katie. I had a great time and it was cool to meet the Rev and the infamous "WONDER" woman, along with Bigamist

NOTALENT
    Big Props to Bob and Kathleen..............your parents are very cool peeps Katie. I had a great time and it was cool to meet the Rev and the infamous "WONDER" woman, along with Bigamist
    Wonder Woman was there??? what the fock!!! wheres the pics..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast