Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eliminator Regatta

WYRD
    Yeah, next time can we party with out the parents there, it's a little weird to try and get buck wild when your dad is there! lol...
    I got a HOT pic of you and my mom I got to show you, hehe. How come she's got more game then me? I didn't get to take a pic with you!
    I had a great time DS!!!
    I seen that picture last night. We went back and had a BBQ and were gonna sit in the spa but it wasn't working so we just kicked it. Your mom framed our pic and put it on the fridge so Bob is a little worried :2purples: J/K Great time Kate thanks

kidstuf
    I took close to a hundred pics, so hopefully I got some good ones. I'll post them up this evening.
    It was a great group of people this weekend and some SICK boats!!! I had all kinds of fun thanks to rob, shane, rob's parents, bob, cathline, courtney, kelly, and everyone else at the house party friday and on the water Saturday.
    I'd also really like to thank Brandi (Kid Stuff) for a great event... She was amazing out there. The whole event went so smooth and there was always something to do. Brandi is the reason why I'll always stay with Eliminators while I boat. Thanks again !
    thank you rev!!! that's very nice of you to say... it was really great meeting you and your girlfriend... i would like to thank you as well for being the only regatta attendee to offer YOUR help several times... i hope i didn't look like i was going too crazy LOL!!
    thank you to everyone else that attended the regatta... i hope everyone had a great time... we had a really great turn-out this year and we hope to see everyone again next year!!

kidstuf
    Where were you guys? Were you at the banquet to see me rake in the big cash??
    I took loads of pics. Should have them out in the next day or so. Not much time to work the 'puter.
    Met Bre and hubby in the first 5 min of rollin into town. My journey was almost complete right there. Glad I didn't leave though, I won enough to pay off my credit card charge from picking up my boat from the shop Fri. :220v: :220v: :220v:
    all charged up, it was nice meeting you and your wife... congrats again on the big win$$$

all charged up
    Lucky Bastard !!! That was I grip of cash !!! And had I gone a bit faster to the first card stop just after the pic, I would have got you card and spoiled the whole thing!! We were right behind you
    That was a nice ride you had also, and your passenger was equally as hot !!
    Congrats on the win and hope to meet up more officially next time.
    Thanks, she is a smooth ride
    That was our first trip to Havi. We ran out of time on sunday and didn't get a chance to make it to the sandbar. I was soo hung over from Sat night!!!
    got too late of a start sun morning so we just cruised the channel and ate at Brewery Brothers. Had to head home to pick up the kiddos.
    We will definately be back as soon as we can. Several trips this year for sure. :crossx: :crossx:

Aquaholic502
    I am trying to post some pics but is says they are not a valid image. They are only about 100kb so I dont think its the size. Will try again later. It was nice to meet some of the people there although I had to leave too soon and could not drink and loosen up a little.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123