Thread: a few parts needed

joe
    Im looking for a electric motor for a jet o vator counld also use a foot throtle if anyone has these laying around let me know
    thanks

disco_charger
    I've got an old foot throttle, it's a floor mount push type. It ain't pretty, but you can have it for $15
    Disco

disco_charger
    I've got an old foot throttle, it's a floor mount push type. It ain't pretty, but you can have it for $15
    Disco

TaylorLP20
    The motor you are looking for if you have a Berkeley setup, (white box, approx 4x4x10" wide, motor on one side, cable out the other) is an AC Delco power window drive motor. Take the old one to a junkyard and match it up. Save yourself a couple bucks. If I remember right, I found one in a mid 70's big Olds. Not sure which side though.
    Hope this helps

jetblue
    While we're talking parts here, I'm looking for a small rudder for a berkley and a reverse door thats bolts to the bottom. The rudder mounts to the pivot pin then 2 bolts to the housing, and the reverse gate uses 2 bolts to attach to the nozzel. Any help is appreciated.

Jim Brock
    Joe i have a whole jetovater box with motor $95.00 Jim 818 890-1867

1HOTGMCJET
    Jetblue, what kind of pump do you have? I have a nozzle/bucket and rudder assembly for a JE.....post or send me a pic of what you have, maybe I can help you out....

joe
    disco_charger I will take it my number is 831-726-3207 or email me jab@cruzio.com
    Jim i called the number and asked for jim
    was told i had wrong number
    tanks joe