Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nice job Hanson

PowerClown
    dumb ass.........WTF is the matter with you
    http://kim.hanson.swellserver.com/ne...s/arrested.php

Squirtin Thunder
    Damm Kimmy !!! What were you thinking ???

dmontzsta
    Damn Kim how will you get out of this one?

Kim Hanson
    dumb ass.........WTF is the matter with you
    http://kim.hanson.swellserver.com/ne...s/arrested.php
    Thats funny Clown.....( . )( . ).........I just put in a 13 hr. day and you made me laugh thanks....

HM
    Thats funny Clown.....( . )( . ).........I just put in a 13 hr. day and you made me laugh thanks....
    Who the fock are you?
    What is funny is that my Hanslator cranked out this:
    ****ing Riceboy dont no ass I got mad chop skills. Nutdraggin fag you una panuna banka, eye eeeeee....( . )( . ).......
    Oh sheet....did Marci take over?

Kim Hanson
    Who the fock are you?
    What is funny is that my Hanslator cranked out this:
    ****ing Riceboy dont no ass I got mad chop skills. Nutdraggin fag you una panuna banka, eye eeeeee....( . )( . ).......
    Oh sheet....did Marci take over?
    Im so focking tired, going to work at 5 in the morning and getting home at 9-10:00 at night takes it out of ya, I should be back to my old self in a couple weeks...bitch!.. I have to go :sleeping: goodnight biatch, I mean Molly ..............( . )( . ).........I have the flu also....

dmontzsta
    Im so focking tired, going to work at 5 in the morning and getting home at 9-10:00 at night takes it out of ya, I should be back to my old self in a couple weeks...bitch!.. I have to go :sleeping: goodnight biatch, I mean Molly ..............( . )( . ).........I have the flu also....
    You are actually working now? Did you run out of beer money?

HM
    Just doing my part to keep the workin' man down.

PowerClown
    Work? WTF are you talking about since when does sukin kok and takin it up the arse constitute a job?
    I thought that comes natural to your kind :yuk: The boys on the rig sure appreciate your efforts,keeps them in a good mood now get to work you little bitch

lucky
    lmao - he had to get bail money some how - and who is this power clown - ???? and why is he interested in kimmies ass - would that not make him a ass clown ? :idea:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast