HOSS
    damn good thread

hoolign
    damn good thread
    commin from someone who recently went from 'FAAALLOOOMP" to "SQUISHHH'
    that says alot..!!
    :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
    does anyone have a hansolator that can tell me wtf he said there? thought i was on the same wavelenth for awhile (kinda scary) but really far off the beaten track as it turns out. espically interested in finding what this line means.......
    I said you didn't have even 1 brain cell Running on fumes......( . )( . )..........

olbiezer
    there u go........see u wrote in english.......not in canadian so we all understood it!

Boy Named Sue
    I said you didn't have even 1 brain cell Running on fumes......( . )( . )..........
    Cool diddy cap'n. Kim ya tell da mookies wha da izza nap and they just go who dada what? Sometime you got to jus snowbll a cuppycake. Ya know what I'm sayin?

Kim Hanson
    there u go........see u wrote in english.......not in canadian so we all understood it!
    That was typed in RedNeck.........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    Cool diddy cap'n. Kim ya tell da mookies wha da izza nap and they just go who dada what? Sometime you got to jus snowbll a cuppycake. Ya know what I'm sayin?
    I tell my roughnecks to do something and they want a focking picture instead ! Im not coming on some chicks head either .....( . )( . )..........

olbiezer
    thats another classic comback from kim the beater.......writen in redneck? naaaaa it was in black and white haaaaaaa

Kim Hanson
    thats another classic comback from kim the beater.......writen in redneck? naaaaa it was in black and white haaaaaaa
    After looking at your few posts, don't you have a possum to go kill for supper....you are starting to bore me now.......( . )( . )........... :hammerhea
    Try " Ebonics ".....it might help! :sleeping:

olbiezer
    dude we dont kill posum......too much energy loss that way........we let trucks on the highway run em over and then fight the buzzards for em. sorry i bore u little buddy.....bet those roughnecks bore ya also all day long!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast