Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Women who used to date v-drivers who used to be men

Boy Named Sue
    I tell my roughnecks to do something and they want a focking picture instead ! Im not coming on some chicks head either .....( . )( . )..........
    I hear ya! Butt shirley, wye notta blinkey when they dont listen?
    Tella the truth ya leafy rag.
    Shoo, that all I neda hafta say you Kimmy. Friendly foe Sue.

hoolign
    there u go........see u wrote in english.......not in canadian so we all understood it!
    Does "your english" use capataliziation of the first letter of a country?

olbiezer
    not when its canada

hoolign
    not when its canada
    Ahhhh .....I just noticed your location!..I apologize and congratulations to your state on finally getting a grade 6 !!..I imagine it'll be pretty exiting sitting in class with your family, learning that your family tree was grown in same crop as the turnips. Your ancestors were fairly thrifty in utilizing the old rum barrel for the planter!..but the mule shit as fertalizer probably should have been re thought!
    P.S. ...I had to edit that because hydroponics require electricity!

olbiezer
    hey canada boy!!! i am french canadian and english mixed. must be a victum of public schools. btw english major.....whats does this mean?!..but the mule shit as fertalizer was probably should have been re thought!

hoolign
    hey canada boy!!! i am french canadian and english mixed. must be a victum of public schools. btw english major.....whats does this mean?
    There..I fixed mine!..French Canadian?? If there ever was a place in need of genocide...It's Quebec!..Have you ever thought of correspondence?? If you consider people who use capital letters for countries "english majors" .. you should make an effort to better yourself to at least a grade 6 level!

Kim Hanson
    dude we dont kill posum......too much energy loss that way........we let trucks on the highway run em over and then fight the buzzards for em. sorry i bore u little buddy.....bet those roughnecks bore ya also all day long!
    bet those roughnecks bore ya also all day long!
    Only the hired help, small town boys...rednecks, sort of they kill everything, drive pickup trucks with straight pipes and try to kill themselves on guads, dirt bikes, snowmobiles etc.
    Im a City boy, I just try to kill myself with boats.....( . )( . )........ :notam:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123