Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help needed for hauling a Northwest boat South.

CircleJerk
    Would anyone know of someone capable of hauling a circle boat and trailer from Washington to Houston Texas? I havent computed the miles but so far the shipping charge is $2000. I'm not sure of its exact weight but is there someone out there that can beat this fee? I would sure appreciate any help, since the sale of my boat depends on it. It needs to be in Texas by May25.

BILLY.B
    Would anyone know of someone capable of hauling a circle boat and trailer from Washington to Houston Texas? I havent computed the miles but so far the shipping charge is $2000. I'm not sure of its exact weight but is there someone out there that can beat this fee? I would sure appreciate any help, since the sale of my boat depends on it. It needs to be in Texas by May25.Better compute the mileage via Idaho / Utah / Nevada / Arizona, to Texas. Lavey's aren't allowed to cross the California border :jawdrop: according to the latest "WASTE MANAGMENT" code book

olbiezer
    Lmao!

GofastRacer
    Better compute the mileage via Idaho / Utah / Nevada / Arizona, to Texas. Lavey's aren't allowed to cross the California border :jawdrop: according to the latest "WASTE MANAGMENT" code book
    C'mon Billy ease off a bit there, after all that is my old boat and it was one of the better ones!, LMAO!..

vdriver4ever
    Sir jerkus....
    We will let you have safe passage through Idaho.... hehe

CircleJerk
    Gee thanks guys,,,,what are friends for? I knew I could count on at least Hud and Art! Mr. b-blingie is SOOOOOO funny at times I could almost laugh! Thanks for posting, I still dont have a deposit nor passage so its anyones for $4 less engine. Plus a chrome fendered, tandem, removable tongue trailer built by Rich Hallet himself, formerly under E-tickets Barron 'Warlock'.
    1974 L-boat formerly Glen Stones, 'Coming Thru' super stock, driven on occasion by Paul Grichar. Still has dash plaques where last raced and all its original hardware: 10 degree with whirlaway and lightened 12s, D&J prop, new cav hardware, upolstery, gauges, with original style Moon stringer tank in the trunk, trunk lid is cherry with aircraft latches, original gel coat, and most important: NO chine repair or hull damage! (except the tiney chip I installed) Monkey bar down pedal and Finishline lockout handle, manual tach (broken). This boat qualified in the fast 6 at every race I entered with a mild 9 to 1 bbc396 so I know it has a fast bottom and may be one of the lightest L boats left around. Jerkisoid

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Gee thanks guys,,,,what are friends for? I knew I could count on at least Hud and Art! Mr. b-blingie is SOOOOOO funny at times I could almost laugh! Thanks for posting, I still dont have a deposit nor passage so its anyones for $4 less engine. Plus a chrome fendered, tandem, removable tongue trailer built by Rich Hallet himself, formerly under E-tickets Barron 'Warlock'.
    1974 L-boat formerly Glen Stones, 'Coming Thru' super stock, driven on occasion by Paul Grichar. Still has dash plaques where last raced and all its original hardware: 10 degree with whirlaway and lightened 12s, D&J prop, new cav hardware, upolstery, gauges, with original style Moon stringer tank in the trunk, trunk lid is cherry with aircraft latches, original gel coat, and most important: NO chine repair or hull damage! (except the tiney chip I installed) Monkey bar down pedal and Finishline lockout handle, manual tach (broken). This boat qualified in the fast 6 at every race I entered with a mild 9 to 1 bbc396 so I know it has a fast bottom and may be one of the lightest L boats left around. Jerkisoid
    Why do you want to ship it to Houston? Maybe you should sell it first and leave it to the buyer pick it up. :notam: BTW, If it was a B boat it would have allready sold

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast