Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help needed for hauling a Northwest boat South.

dmontzsta
    If I only had the space to park it.

vdrivenman
    a word to say that i am in the INFANT stages of trying to purchase a boat from up in washington. so if anyone is intersted in CJ's ride maybe we can do a double half way something or another.
    or maybe get a little better rate on 2 instead of one.
    food for thought !
    and HUD U R DA MAN thanks!

GofastRacer
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...19DSC00153.JPG For Sale
    I see someone repainted the numbers on the side!.. :frown:

SK48
    Circle Jerk, a week ago Sunday I was leaving Burley and driving to
    Salt Lake and passed a yellow Lavey without a motor going north.
    Was that you? it was behind a white Ford crew cab.

CircleJerk
    SK48, No, not me. The boat you passed might have been the 'Hotter Canary' of the Faulkner family. Possibly, it still had the SS70 on its side? I heard a rumor it was heading North from Utah. Cant say anymore.....Shhh

CircleJerk
    Art, yes Mr Davis put new #s and name vinyl on then I polished the poop out of it! It would be under the cover but the 65 Riviera had to move from the patio! Bosses orders so the L sits with its own waterproof one. You are observiant!

CircleJerk
    :notam: BTW, If it was a B boat it would have allready sold
    QUOTE Gordon Jennings: "The Lavey was probably the fastest hull out of the mold and if someone would put todays technology into it like we are on the current Super Stocks it would be even better."
    QUOTE George Nordling: "I forgot just how hard it was to drive one of those compared to the Bezer. A 'B boat' can make the poor driver look average or even good. I just wanted the challenge of getting into one again. They were real good to me for a long time!" examples: SS225 'Your Taxes Too' PC671 'Sweet Caroline'
    Quote Mike Conti: (Yankee Steeler fame) "I wish I could find mine again, I once saw it at the local boat ramp and ran to catch the guy before he drove out. Friends thought I was crazy. I'll keep looking." I've raced b-boats also with success but want the L back!
    Quote Boyd Schnell: "If it werent for the good looks of our Lavey SK87 at the Seattle Swap Meet we never would have bought our first v-drive boat period! Blondie said she especially liked the trunk lid that would keep other boats wakes from swamping us! She's right! Hurrah for good looks and it turns on a dime!
    QUOTE Paul Grichar: "When we took SS26 Gone Broke down South we were told by the inspector that nothing could run that fast and must be illegal. We had about 10 mph on the field and after the teardown, nothing was found to be illegal! It was just that fast!"
    Quote Robin Schnell: "I'm proud to be a Lavey owner and will never sell mine! Jerk has too many boats and that one hurt him so its like a lovers spat! I told him to get the AquaCraft done or else, so I guess he is parting with the fastest one." Laveys still win a lot of races up here Jerr so pipe down! Someones getting a great buy.

GofastRacer
    But it's still a fact thai if it was a "B" boat it would have sold "quick"!..

CircleJerk
    But Art, you and jerr are sooo right and its great to see such interest in CBs but,,,,,,its so much fun to slam the ugly (in my opinion) little carbon copies calling them (b-boats and the name has stuck!) and get the pack all riled up!! Notice how Jerry wouldnt or couldnt come back! And Billies off in Bling-bling land, probably trying to make a living
    I would just possibly have to surrender my name if I didnt slam something! I know better than to slam a drag boat :rollside: Besides, if L-boats (cant use the l or folks would think I called it #l) were more popular, and bring higher resale prices, we wouldnt have two at very reasonable prices,,,,,comprende :rollside: Have a good one and might see you at Burley??

Tahiti350
    [QUOTE=CircleJerk]Gee thanks guys,,,,what are friends for? I knew I could count on at least Hud and Art! Mr. b-blingie is SOOOOOO funny at times I could almost laugh! Thanks for posting, I still dont have a deposit nor passage so its anyones for $4 less engine. Plus a chrome fendered, tandem, removable tongue trailer built by Rich Hallet himself, formerly under E-tickets Barron 'Warlock'.
    I'll give you the $4 for it!! And no, I didn't chop your post, that's what you said, so where do I pick it up :idea: . I'm in Tacoma. :hammer2:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast