Thread: finally!

steelcomp
    Look what came yesterday! Replacing stolen tools sucks!! This one was hard to get along without! :coffeycup
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...9buret-med.jpg
    OK...the picture sucks...it's a new 100cc buret. There's a few on here who will appreciate.

GofastRacer
    Congrats, I can relate to replacing tools and that is an invaluable one, can't do shit without it, I treasure mine!..

Fiat48
    Really! I thought everyone used Baby bottles and medicine droppers for accuracy.

PC Rat
    I gotta ask about the buret since I've never owned one. When I cc'd my heads and piston domes, I went to the medical supply store and bought a 60cc syringe for $2 and then spent 50 cents on a piece of plexiglass at the hardware store. Other than me having to fill up the syringe twice, although you would have to fill up a 100cc buret twice for most combustion chambers, what is the advantage of the buret over my nickel and dime method?
    Brian

steelcomp
    I gotta ask about the buret since I've never owned one. When I cc'd my heads and piston domes, I went to the medical supply store and bought a 60cc syringe for $2 and then spent 50 cents on a piece of plexiglass at the hardware store. Other than me having to fill up the syringe twice, although you would have to fill up a 100cc buret twice for most combustion chambers, what is the advantage of the buret over my nickel and dime method?
    Brian
    Funny you should ask that. Here's what I used for years before I bought my first buret. These are glass...20, 10 and 5cc, and the beaker is 20cc. There's nothing wrong with a syringe. The buret is just a little easier to use, a little more accurate, a little more professional. But hey, the syringe works just fine. :coffeycup
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...stuff2-med.jpg