Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: FC-3 Pics

moneysucker
    Looks like everyone had a great time. I wish I could have made it. Neither M$ or the Rubber duck was running until Sat. A series of unfortunate events. (Thanks who ever I bought those stack tanks from. You hooked me up fat. You could have told me about the pin hole in the bottom. 9:30 friday night welding on freshly polished SS tanks.) Next event, tell me that it is a week before the actual event. That way I might actually be ready for it. lol. Oh well, I will try not to tear M$ apart before CBBB.

uclahater
    Cyclones boat is one of the nicest I've ever seen All I can say is wow :rollside:

Nucking futs
    dave
    your saying that is the carribean?
    if so that thing is hauling the mail for sure
    dont feel bad my old boat was there with out me too lol. :frown:
    Daves old boat is the blue white orange blown boat. The Mad man tearing it up was Rivertard trowing roosters all weekend.I think he had his boat set on KILL.
    Tim

flat broke
    dave
    Glad you got full bennies at the new gig, cause you need some glasses. Daves old ride is sitting anchored off the beach. Now would the two of you quit whining about your old Spectra 19 wannabes It's not like one of you doesn't already have a bitchen 21' tunnel, and the other isn't working on the start of a really nice cruiser

Taylorman

cole13
    I am pretty sure the 109 boat is a CP and the boat in the background is a Southwind.

revndave
    dave
    Yep the Caribean was there.

revndave
    Glad you got full bennies at the new gig, cause you need some glasses. Daves old ride is sitting anchored off the beach. Now would the two of you quit whining about your old Spectra 19 wannabes It's not like one of you doesn't already have a bitchen 21' tunnel, and the other isn't working on the start of a really nice cruiser
    You are RIGHT.

Nucking futs
    That there be nelsons cp tunnel and that in the back ground is my southwind cruiser.I was his towing bitch all weekend............... :supp: :supp:
    Tim

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast