Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: FC-3 Pics

Coolers fine. :cry: Throwin' a small patch on it, and it will be dialed, thanks again Mike! Hey, it gives it a little character and it doesnt look so new,lol.
    It looks like the reservoir just filled up a little to high and it was soaking the breather,so when I would make a pass it would blow sh*t everywhere due to the air passing through the oil soaked breather. Ive since brake cleaned everything out, and serviced the vacuum pump, i asked Dave about it, he showed me a few things, and im no longer worried about it, I just need to maintain that vacuum system more often.
    I ran the boat pretty hard at FB3, Ive got alot of clean up and maintenence to do.

Bense468
    I ran the boat pretty hard at FB3, Ive got alot of clean up and maintenence to do.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...09IMGP0271.jpg

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
    Chris, That black paint on Rod's daytona nose came as a result of the reverse gate blowing off and bumping a concrete wall at Echo Lodge on parker strip! Was great seeing you last weekend Budlight

waterwitch
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...05_061-med.jpg
    That was a fun ride. That boat hauls ass!
    I remember us coming in laughing cause the
    bugs were hitting us so bad.
    It was so great to meet you guys! Are you going
    to the CBBB?

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
    Hey Traci and All, Thanks for everything. WHAT A BLAST !!!!!! Thanks for the rescue Jeff, I was getting tired. YES YES YES We will be at CBBB. Looking forwards to it. We will be on the river way before then and will probably run into you . I have to practice driving more. We will definitely ride together again, if you want. TOO MUCH FUN :rollside: :rollside: Looking forwards to (just fun) racing against you guys again. Thanks. :rollside: Julie ( Mrs. Budlight )

Brooski
    We will be at CBBB. Looking forwards to it. We will be on the river way before then and will probably run into you .
    LMAO........Again????!!????
    If I remember right, you bumped into me on Saturday when we were floating.....and I thought I was the only one that got special treatment...

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
    LMAO and to think that I thought the same thing after I sent reply. Now thats funny. So now I'll say it was nice bumping into you. Will see ya on the river. Julie

waterwitch
    Don't feel bad, Billy has "bumped"
    every boat we've had.
    Even the new one!
    Damn jet drivers....

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
    We will have to keep the new WICKED PERFORMANCE BOAT at a distance. LMAO :wink: Julie

Brooski
    We will have to keep the new WICKED PERFORMANCE BOAT at a distance. LMAO :wink: Julie
    Yeah right. I wont hold my breath....