Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Slow rollers + common courtesy

Not So Fast
    Does it piss off any of you guys (or gals) off when you are sitting out side of the bouy line waiting to be picked up ( and that IS WHERE you should wait, not right in front of the ramp) and the infamous 24' Chapperal or Crownline deep "V" comes cruizin in about 15 mph putting out some humongus rollers and it almost turns you over. then they look at you like "Whats the matter dude" Hate to profile but that type of boat is the usual offender. Just wondering if it was just me because I hate the damn things. :cry: NSF

LUVNLIFE
    Hey Bob I was the reciepient of some of those rollers one time. Too bad I was in the 19' Daytona :frown: BLUBBLUB, sunk :burningm:

Mrs Luvnlife
    I just hate the people that lurk in front of the ramp period!!! Move on out!! :hammer2:

Kilrtoy
    Come on NO-ONE would ever block the ramp........
    i wish i could swim under their damn boats and pull there plug....

JetBoatRich
    No respect :devil: towing situation and they come right next to both boats :devil:

Mrs.Racer277
    I just hate the people that lurk in front of the ramp period!!! Move on out!! :hammer2:
    No Shiat! Do they think the trailer will get there faster blocking other peoples way.

Kilrtoy
    No Shiat! Do they think the trailer will get there faster blocking other peoples way.
    Actually alot of AZZHOLE think this will help....
    The other day at windsor, there were some many AZZHOLES blocking the ramp... My trailer was in the water and i could not even get to it because they were all blocking the ramp.......

Kachina26
    Actually alot of AZZHOLE think this will help....
    The other day at windsor, there were some many AZZHOLES blocking the ramp... My trailer was in the water and i could not even get to it because they were all blocking the ramp.......
    Is that why you drove through the rocks?

JetBoatRich
    Is that why you drove through the rocks?
    That Hurt

WetWillie
    Then just tie up and sit there?? Then the driver runs up and gets his truck.. No one can move the boat and basically shuts the damn sit down!!
    My oppinion is the offenders are not hot boaters.. bayliners chaperells and fishing boats.. Damn them. :burningm:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast