Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Madison's Wristbands

racecar.hotshoe
    I will have them this week,And will be bringing them to the Poker Run.Adult and child sizes,Hope to see you all in havasu.If you are not going PM me where to send them,Thanks all,Mark

TeamLombo
    As Mark said, he will have some wristbands for all of you at the Poker Run this weekend. They are $5 a piece. Checks to be made out to Mike Battles (Madison's dad), cash is of course good too. Please understand this is not a "charitable" donation, we will not have a tax i.d. for you to use. All the money raised is going into a separate account to be used only for the medical and rehab costs for this incident.
    We are also distributing large quantities to various locations where they can be picked up. Shipping may be worked out as well. I will have a list of pick up locations soon.
    Michael.

racecar.hotshoe
    ttt

essexjet
    Where are you guys planning on being so I can get a bracelet? I'm also thinking that if you want to ride in by boat you have to be wearing a bracelet!

racecar.hotshoe
    Where are you guys planning on being so I can get a bracelet? I'm also thinking that if you want to ride in by boat you have to be wearing a bracelet!
    We will have a braclet for the poker run.and we will be everywhere!With the madison bracelets.Hope to see ya there.Just look for the BOOTY HUNTER boat.Thanks,Mark

Eliminator 4 Life
    We will have a braclet for the poker run.and we will be everywhere!With the madison bracelets.Hope to see ya there.Just look for the BOOTY HUNTER boat.Thanks,Mark
    What about at the Eliminator Regatta next weekend

Holland
    As Mark said, he will have some wristbands for all of you at the Poker Run this weekend. They are $5 a piece. Checks to be made out to Mike Battles (Madison's dad), cash is of course good too. Please understand this is not a "charitable" donation, we will not have a tax i.d. for you to use. All the money raised is going into a separate account to be used only for the medical and rehab costs for this incident.
    We are also distributing large quantities to various locations where they can be picked up. Shipping may be worked out as well. I will have a list of pick up locations soon.
    Michael.
    Michael... Where else can I get them... The wife and I would love to get a couple... Will you have them at loma linda??? I work a few blocks from there.

racecar.hotshoe
    Michael... Where else can I get them... The wife and I would love to get a couple... Will you have them at loma linda??? I work a few blocks from there.
    I live in Beaumont call me we can meet up somewhere,Mark 951 662-6848

JetBoatRich
    I live in Beaumont call me we can meet up somewhere,Mark 951 662-6848
    Have to meet up and get a couple from you Mark

Eliminator 4 Life
    What about at the Eliminator Regatta next weekend
    Hey Mark where can I get them when Im at the regatta next weekend if not maybe pm me your address and Ill send you a check for some. Thanks Rob

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast