Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Slow rollers + common courtesy

Kachina26
    Then just tie up and sit there?? Then the driver runs up and gets his truck.. No one can move the boat and basically shuts the damn sit down!!
    My oppinion is the offenders are not hot boaters.. bayliners chaperells and fishing boats.. Damn them. :burningm:
    Actually, I saw some jackball in a new DCB last year blocking ALL of the docks and the left 3 lanes.

Kilrtoy
    Actually, I saw some jackball in a new DCB last year blocking ALL of the docks and the left 3 lanes.
    I got mine this year.......

Kachina26
    I got mine this year.......

Krazy K
    That's exactly what I thought when the big boats (21' and up) started taking over the river and washing out our shoreline...

Dusty Times
    The wind driven waves here washes out our shorelines even if there isn't a boat on the water.
    That's not controllable.
    The guys that have no idea what a No Wake is.
    That's controllable.

Squirtin Thunder
    Alot of the Bigger boat people seem to have way too much on there minds to give a shit about of low freeboard boaters. I know that they are so morgaged to the hilt that they are trying to figure new stock options while boating, and don't seem to notice the little guys unless we have half naked woman on board. Or they give you thumbs up as they are sinking you !!! It sucks to be the small fish in the pond sometimes !!!

Dusty Times
    Courtesy and stupidity come in all sizes. I try not to let the latter come from me if I'm in an innertube or a cruise ship. Just respect.

Havasu Hangin'
    Alot of the Bigger boat people seem to have way too much on there minds to give a shit about of low freeboard boaters. I know that they are so morgaged to the hilt that they are trying to figure new stock options while boating, and don't seem to notice the little guys unless we have half naked woman on board. Or they give you thumbs up as they are sinking you !!! It sucks to be the small fish in the pond sometimes !!!
    That's the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard.
    I've owned small and big boats...it depends on the idiot behind the wheel. The reason you low freeboard boats don't get as much grief is because since your boat is the same size as a PWC, it doesn't make much of a wake to begin with.
    The (20') wakeboard boats, cruising with full bladders make more of a wake than my boat...

Tom Brown
    I know. I hate that. Those big boat guys seem to think they own the lake.
    Nobody gives a shit about the little guy anymore.

Squirtin Thunder
    That's the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard.
    I've owned small and big boats...it depends on the idiot behind the wheel. The reason you low freeboard boats don't get as much grief is because since your boat is the same size as a PWC, it doesn't make much of a wake to begin with....
    The (20') wakeboard boats, cruising with full bladders make more of a wake than my boat
    Dammmmm your right !!! Now those guy could really give a shit !!!
    Stereo basting beverage flowing and the fat sack full running 15mph !!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast