Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Slow rollers + common courtesy

Tom Brown
    Maybe part of the problem is drivers who develop T-Rex arms and can't reach the throttle handle?

jackpunx
    Nope...100's of problems, bitchy people in new bayliners, 15mph wakeboard boats with 2000lbs of ballast, blind drivers with seeing eye dogs that can't reach the steering wheels, and 40' boats made of concrete that take out river front homes with their wakes....you don't want any part of the boating down here.. :idea:
    I agree.. Oh.. and every overhang in the city is 5' 11".. I think it has something to do with the water.. but everyone is short in Parker..
    so be carefull.. You'll hit your head on everything

Racer277
    I agree.. Oh.. and every overhang in the city is 5' 11"..
    so be carefull.. You'll hit your head on everything
    Oh, I don't know JP. I could jump up and down in that town and not hit a damn thing.

ChumpChange
    If I'm about to trailer my boat and I'm on my last speed run of the day or weekend, I plan on using all the space provided and take my boat all the way to the marker at WOT. Got to end the weekend on a good note, right? :mix:

Havasu Hangin'
    .. I think it has something to do with the water.. but everyone is short in Parker..
    I keep telling you guys not to swim in the water downstream from Havasu!
    No wonder you guys are starting to look like a bunch of Oompa Loompas...it must be the piss...

jackpunx
    I keep telling you guys not to swim in the water downstream from Havasu!
    No wonder you guys are starting to look like a bunch of Oompa Loompas...it must be the piss...

yep..Im shrinking ,my hair is turning red and my teeth are falling out..
    You must be drinking some good stuff up there..

gnarley
    Funny thing about this thread is I've read it on other boards before about other boats.
    If you have a boat you prepare for the worse and hope for the best, but you know sooner or later you will have to deal with someone who doesn't know boating etiquette and you being smarter and experienced are prepared for those who just don't know any better. If you aren't prepared you will soon learn to be :smile:

Nord
    I used to be guilty of waiting in that area, but now that I read this thread I wont. I think it depends on which launch ramp though.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456