Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here we go..................

OGShocker
    Mark,
    Where is the full story? I doubt you like to type enough to have tapped out that artical.
    OGS

Wicky
    This has been going on for 25 years. Doesn't anyone remember Shockwave Bob's Democrat hero Alan Cranston? I think it was SB 11 that shut down the Barstow to Vegas race. This is where it started. Horses and Bikes will never get along. Horses are big dumb stupid animals that get spooked by the slightest of things. Yes, at one time there was a place for Horses. My wife loves them. I have actually owned a couple myself. Never again.
    I have seen too many people on horseback disrespect others on trails. They will ride three wide on a fire road. Kinda like the guys who ride road bicycles on the street. They think they own the whole damn road and they hold up traffic so they can carry on a side by side conversation during their ride.
    I say, save a cow, eat a horse!!!!!

OGShocker
    This has been going on for 25 years. Doesn't anyone remember Shockwave Bob's Democrat hero Alan Cranston? I think it was SB 11 that shut down the Barstow to Vegas race. This is where it started. Horses and Bikes will never get along. Horses are big dumb stupid animals that get spooked by the slightest of things. Yes, at one time there was a place for Horses. My wife loves them. I have actually owned a couple myself. Never again.
    I have seen too many people on horseback disrespect others on trails. They will ride three wide on a fire road. Kinda like the guys who ride road bicycles on the street. They think they own the whole damn road and they hold up traffic so they can carry on a side by side conversation during their ride.
    I say, save a cow, eat a horse!!!!!
    It was SB 21. Fienstenstical pick up the ball on that deal. LOooooooong Story, I'll try to find it :notam:

racecar.hotshoe
    Mark,
    Where is the full story? I doubt you like to type enough to have tapped out that artical.
    OGS
    What are you saying........................ :coffeycup

Sportin' Wood
    It was SB 21. Fienstenstical pick up the ball on that deal. LOooooooong Story, I'll try to find it :notam:
    S7 was the first then S11. I remember both well. This is nothing like that. Public land is a whole different ball game. We are talking private property. I can see ( I don't agree) with banning OHV from some public sites. Telling me that I can not drive OHV's on my land is trouble. Even if no one complains I will be breaking the law. We allready have laws in place that can curb problem area's. This will be a blanket policy that forbids OHV all together. So if a cop drives by my house on sunday and even if no one is bitching about it. I'm getting a trip to see the judge.

Mardonzi
    I'm with Spectra,,,I am soooooo glad to live where I do...

Jrocket
    I know a certain unamed exsupercross rider who is spending a mountain of his personal cash and time to defeat this proposal.
    No real big secret about Jeremys property outside Anza.He's up against alot of negative actions though.

GHTRIM
    All of this is taking place in the Province of California, U.S.S.R.??? Glad I'm in NV. although the f'ing Cali virus is ooozing this way F'ing Dems...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12