Thread: Anyone going to be in Vegas next weekend?

Boozer
    I'm heading out Friday night for the Trinidad fight and wondering who else will be there?
    I'm meeting up with my mother and she wants to go see the Blue Man Group. Is it worth the $85?

spectratoad
    Blue man is awesome. I want to take my kids. The whole show is body language and visual effects. You will like it.

RidinRed
    saw them twice a year or so ago. enjoyed it both times, hard to put into words but, visually stimulating

Kilrtoy
    I'm heading out Friday night for the Trinidad fight and wondering who else will be there?
    I'm meeting up with my mother and she wants to go see the Blue Man Group. Is it worth the $85?
    Dad just saw them last week.. He said save your money.. It was a good show for $15 bucks, but not the price he paid or the 85........

dean51267
    during the show they picked my wife to be an on stage victim, she laughed HARD for an hour straight, sore ribs the next day. Well worth the money, sit near the outside of a row about 6 rows from the front unless you want to REALLY get into the show.

OutCole'd
    I've seen it twice. Kicked ass both times. And I've seen most of the shows here in town, and Blue man is one of my families favorites. Well worth the $$.

boxscore
    Blue Man is awesome. The Cirque shows are good too but have become a little "old" now.

Infomaniac
    I would really like to see "O" at the Bellagio.