Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: My Experience with Shockwave

Essex502
    So, how about an update on what is going on? If you don't update us you will lose credibility here on HB. Just my opinion though.....
    Agreed...the original poster should have had plenty of time to call Shockwave and get some sort of reply.

hurleyr
    I cut and pasted our PMs (between Barry and myself). This is how it ended. Now don't get all teary eyed on me.
    Re: Very sorry
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shockwavebd
    Very sorry for your trouble on Sunday I don't know what happened as today was my day off and just saw this. I too would be pissed if this happened to me regardless , .....Give me a call and I will make every effort to make your next experience ( if there is one )a more enjoyable one.....I can even come down on my day off to meet with you if I know in advance , or wait late if you need me too. Again very sorry for the miscommunication
    Barry
    Thanks Barry,I guess I just needed to know someone over there gave a rat's ass for my trouble.
    I think it was an honest mistake. As you might understand I was a bit frustrated at the time and it carried over to this morning when I posted that message.
    That post got a hell of a lot more attention than I had planned. I received more replies in a day than I had recieved in the last two years combined on other topics.
    Also, the girl I spoke with was very polite so I hope my rant doesn't reflect poorly on her because that really was not my intention.
    Clearly, you do have a great product and excellent customer service otherwise that post would have never made it off the ground.

hurleyr
    Now can't we all just get along?
    Where's the love on this board anyway?

hurleyr
    Most likely. Providing I didn't rock the boat to badly.
    Since this thread began I also made a few promises to take a look at a couple others before I buy.

Tremor Therapy
    Since this thread began I also made a few promises to take a look at a couple others before I buy.
    Very smart! I narrowed the list to 4 before I re-committed! Do the same, and you will make the best decision for you!
    Now, back to our regular scheduled programming! :devil:

FRENCHIE
    Most likely. Providing I didn't rock the boat to badly.
    well done!!! id be more than happy to welcome you to the shockwave family, if we pick you up...and if not i wish you luck in which ever direction you end up!!!...sincerely ...Leon

FRENCHIE
    What exactly does that entail? :idea: Personally, I'm hoping the initiation is not "pants optional."
    here we go!!!!

FRENCHIE
    You know how we do it.
    man i need a few beers after this week o9n here!!!
    :wink:

rivercrazy
    Just keep da clothes on and all this will go away!

dexman38
    frenchie i will have a few cold ones for you on merioral day. :rollside: