Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Can anyone guess how many?

Hal
    10-4.. smalls... I gave u a high five as soon as I seen that picture, It must be a trailer park chain or something. ROFLAMAO. Have a good thanksgiving week end..enjoy....
    [ November 26, 2002, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

Sangster
    Right on Scott..You know what our boat(s) look like..We'll be there early.. And waitin'.....

SilyDevil
    Man .. you really need to wake up.. your hydro is no match for my jet.. you got spanked by Paul, and i know im as fast or faster in the 1/4...My hole shot is gonna make you look real foolish, you have Maybe a 10 sec boat, and i have a 9..thats a big diff, and if you still think your so bad.. bring some CASH..I dont normally take money from foolish people, but you make it fun...

FLYTE RISK
    SilyDevil:
    Man .. you really need to wake up.. your hydro is no match for my jet.. you got spanked by Paul, and i know im as fast or faster in the 1/4...My hole shot is gonna make you look real foolish, you have Maybe a 10 sec boat, and i have a 9..thats a big diff, and if you still think your so bad.. bring some CASH..I dont normally take money from foolish people, but you make it fun...Puuuuuuuuullllleeeeaaaaassse and there is a time slip to prove it..................... eek! And no N.J.B.A dont allow nitrous so what ya got bring it on.......... wink

Sangster
    Sounds to me like you gotta' full dance card already..you jest don't know it...Like I said, we'll be there...

BigBoyToys
    FLYTE RISK:
    SilyDevil:
    Man .. you really need to wake up.. your hydro is no match for my jet.. you got spanked by Paul, and i know im as fast or faster in the 1/4...My hole shot is gonna make you look real foolish, you have Maybe a 10 sec boat, and i have a 9..thats a big diff, and if you still think your so bad.. bring some CASH..I dont normally take money from foolish people, but you make it fun...Puuuuuuuuullllleeeeaaaaassse and there is a time slip to prove it..................... eek! And no N.J.B.A dont allow nitrous so what ya got bring it on.......... wink Well, technically speaking, NJBA does allow nitrous in some classes. Not the brackets though.....
    My boats are all 14 second boats though so I think I'll just kick back and watch this....
    [ November 26, 2002, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

SUI-CY-COLE
    damm sily dildo,,you still didnt reply to my offer,,a 30 packs says im gonna hand your ass to ya in a old gelcoat 454 motored hondo v-drive new years...you ready?? bottle or no bottle bring it on...make sure you get mr.t. to back the b.a. barracus van down to launch your semi-v bottom jet also.......

FLYTE RISK
    BigBoyToys:
    FLYTE RISK:
    SilyDevil:
    Man .. you really need to wake up.. your hydro is no match for my jet.. you got spanked by Paul, and i know im as fast or faster in the 1/4...My hole shot is gonna make you look real foolish, you have Maybe a 10 sec boat, and i have a 9..thats a big diff, and if you still think your so bad.. bring some CASH..I dont normally take money from foolish people, but you make it fun...Puuuuuuuuullllleeeeaaaaassse and there is a time slip to prove it..................... eek! And no N.J.B.A dont allow nitrous so what ya got bring it on.......... wink Well, technically speaking, NJBA does allow nitrous in some classes. Not the brackets though.....
    My boats are all 14 second boats though so I think I'll just kick back and watch this.... Exactly and the class that allows it aint the one he would be in trust me saw it at berryessa another 90 m.p.h jet boat eek!

Sangster
    14s...then you'll have no problem with the A-team boat....
    [ November 26, 2002, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

BigBoyToys
    A 90mph jet boat? Getoutta here!!! Are you serious? eek! eek!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast