Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Can anyone guess how many?

Sangster
    Oh you Silly Devil????? We'll be lookin' for ya'..You seem to be the guy to beat in your mind.. Should have the "SQUEEZE" in the boat by New Years....Either way....Keep a spot in your dance card open for the "Orange Boat #28"..

FLYTE RISK
    Mike Oxbig:
    Hey Flyte Risk, I love the Bird man comment. Is this Sily Devil guy for real? Does he look as stupid as he sounds? I am glad I don't look as stupid as he does. Is Sily Devil willing to make a wager on some racing? I say he puts up the BA Barracus love machine against something of equal value, like, lets say, My helmet. Those are comparable in value. Is it a go Sily Devil?maybe face will wager a swap for faces since his is gonna be all full of sh#$ after the ass whoopins he is gonna take at C.F.W wink lol

Hemiroid
    SilyDevil:
    Yes.. i have the time slips..and a 1st place trophy.. with IHBA..They allow NOS, and so does NJBA in unblown fuel.know your facts before your speak. Maybe get out more..lol
    As far as " uncle roy" hes " Godfather Roy" to me,, and Jocks flat got dusted, and most anyone from that group knows my boats been running around 110 for yrs now..Just my ET's getting better..I hope all the talkers here get out and run cuz CFW as gotten boring.ET isn't Estimated Time
    I have been there for years and I think you are the king of camp far, King trailer racer! when you do take it off the trailer it is to race 70mph jets like mine. i think you should go race the flats that say they run faster than you. I think you will be suprised. Bring you trophy so i can check it out.

smalls
    Silly, If you had a boat out there it wouldn't be so boring, And pickup the dog $hit would ya. LMAO eek!

FLYTE RISK
    smalls:
    Silly, If you had a boat out there it wouldn't be so boring, And pickup the dog $hit would ya. LMAO eek! Silly slow devil I have a trophy also for king of sh#$ talking, actually it's a third place behind bird percher and smallZZZZZ lol

Hal
    Wrong Monday....
    [ November 29, 2002, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: Hal ]

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789