Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question for injury attorney, Oceanside, Ca.

RiverDave
    Are there any injury attorneys out there in the San Diego Oceanside area, I'm recently disabled due to a docking accident which crushed my foot. Have many questions. Thanks
    Steve
    Lets hear the rest of the story.. I'd hate to think that it was just an "accident" (regardless of the disablement) and your trying to pull money for no legitamate reason?
    RD

NashvilleBound
    I bet he loves you putting his Ph. # is the World Wide Web....
    Everyone call call the shmuck....I dont give a rayts azzz....

coolchange
    Put your foot between the boat and dock and have to sue someone?

ROZ
    Everyone call call the shmuck....I dont give a rayts azzz....
    I feel the love

riverroyal
    Are there any injury attorneys out there in the San Diego Oceanside area, I'm recently disabled due to a docking accident which crushed my foot. Have many questions. Thanks
    Steve
    you talking about this awhile back,,,still dealing with it,,,that sucks

Jordy
    you talking about this awhile back,,,still dealing with it,,,that sucks
    Look at the date. 5/9. Old thread.

riverroyal
    im sleepin,,,who brought that back?

Ziggy
    im sleepin,,,who brought that back?
    Who else but the pool boy.........he;s been dragging up all kinds of old shit lately

HavaPaul
    Hello Ziggy, The pool boy? HeHe. You must know who were talking about. The trimaran right? Not to mention names here. Small world. I guess the owners rep is preceding him.
    I can speak for HavaSteve as I am his twin brother and the EX- first mate on this Trimaran. I will give some minor details on what happened. But first, I no longer am part of this boat. Reasons being is the lack of responsability of the Owner ( I dont say captain because he definately lacking in this catagory.) The owner in more interested in who he can sleep with rather than developing the sailing skills of the captain and first mate/ he and I. We are both totaly new to sailing and the ocean. And yes we were taking people out into open water. As first mate I was given/rather took/ the topside duties having the captain at the helm, as it should be. A big factor here is mainly the lack of the captain to insure that there is a plan of action to any situation that can occur in oper water. I had a real hard time ,with no success,to try to adopt self training and procedure for Man Overboard and Docking and sailing in general. No one has ever been in danger while under sail while I was on the boat. I always had a plan in my head for me to exicute, knowing the captain didnt have a clew. I simply applied my survival skills (fear of mother natures lethality) and an aviation mentality(being very procedure oriented to minimize risk). To cut this short because I could go for days, the captain didnt have us close enough to the dock for egress. HavaSteve and I were on the sarboard bow, the command was given to go for it , he jumped I didnt. Were talkin large freeboard and a concrete dock.
    One week later I approached the owner obout the situation. I had a docking procedure on the board to insure a successful docking under any wind or personal physical condition. The owner basicly didnt think we needed a docking procedure, I persisted, we got in a fight, I threatened to quit, I got my way.
    HavaSteve is gimped for life. Could any of you guys live on disability?
    The owner is responsible for anyone on his boat. I have drilled this into his head from the day he purchased the boat. HavaSteve was acting and functioning as auxiliary crew on that day. Acting under the command of the captain, as it should be. OK, your oppinions please. :argue:
    Where is the darn spell check on this thing.

topless
    I'm thinking if someone told him to jump off a bridge and he did it would be his own fault. People need to stop blaming others. Why didn't you jump to the dock as well? I guess you are the twin with the extra brain cell.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast