Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Question for injury attorney, Oceanside, Ca.

Ziggy
    :jawdrop: hmmm, hit one close to home did I ROZ? :cry:

HavaPaul
    Ok, to end this. Nobody is going to sue anyone. This was a jugment call that resulted in an injury. I am a firm beleiver in self accountability. My attitude and my brothers comes from being real pissed off about the whole thing , in a serious way. Yeah I did more than cover the owners butt for a year and a half. By the way the boat on approach to the dock was in a committed position. A situation I had warned the owner about, but it just didnt register.
    I stressed that he must always approach a dock with a plan of excape if things didnt go right. He lost control of his boat. Period. So it was pretty much up to us to save the frikin day. The only man on the dock to catch a dockline was down. Thats another thing, this guy actualy thaught it was ok to use manpower to pull a 40,000 lb. boat into the dock with a brease blowin off the dock. My docking procedure was implemented only after shoving it down his throat. Things got ugly. Anyways , i am going to try to remember the good times I did have on this boat. The sailing was just a joke. I had my hands tied.

rrrr
    Uh, if it comes down to me, a 40,000 lb boat, and a bad docking approach....I'm just gonna hold my nuts and grin because the boat owner and the insurance company are about to become close friends.
    Bad decisions aren't insurable.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234