Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Topless Is A Douch Bag !!

Hallett19
    If this is what it takes..........
    [This message has been edited by Hallett19 (edited May 07, 2002).]

LOWRIVER2
    I'm just wondering when her boyfriend, GMKILLER, is going to respond to my earlier questions on the Reginald Denny thread. I know you're gonna read this, I have a thread at Havasu Barney under the Dark side threads, hope you stand up and respond over there GM
    LowRiver

GM Killer
    You wanna response well here it is queer bate!
    This is a picture of Topless, why dont you judge for yourself. She looks better then that worn out, disease infested, cop ****in, fag blowing, fag hag, $2 ***** you are with in the pic. You wanna mess with someone, then mess with me Sausage Boy. You reak of dick from here. http://www.rivertoys.com/images/fun_images/topless2.jpg
    As far as you Lowballs, if you are ref
    ering to the mat, that is simple, I am not going to fight a "bean while still in the burrito", I'll do it the old fashion way, and kick your ass on the beach. No mat, no tools, just me and you.
    Both of you seem to take this crap way too personal. But since you do it makes it even better. I sure as hell am not going to sit by while some 19 year old 'flute blower' and some 'cop' who likes to spend his time rolling around on a mat with other guys, get tough with me. Right now I have no real problem with ya, since this is supposed to be all in fun, but it can be arranged if you want it to be.
    [This message has been edited by GM Killer (edited May 07, 2002).]

Fat Chance
    True Comedy, and your ages are????

BADAXE
    Originally posted by Hallett19:
    Shit on me topless, you are really hung arent you ? I'll let you know I have met many people from this site who will attest I am very gay, I am not in a heterosexual relationship with a beatiful girl and am very happy and have "tendencies" like you may think. OK, I admit I'm gay just to shut you up, does that make you happy?? Or maybe you are just a terribly hot bitch who gets extremely defensive when you see a decent looking gay guy who you know would never take you out or want to be seen with you. And don't ask anyone what they think, becuse everyone on here, except you, has never said anything about the webpage I posted, and I, among others, think it is pretty damn sad, sorry if I am getting defensive if you are just making a joke, but you sure sound like you are out to convert me from being a fag, and sorry to rain on your parade, but I am gay FOREVER!!!!
    Sounds gay to me, but I may be wrong. j/k!

topless
    Looks like there is no need for me to respond after reading Killers post. You're the one who said you didn't take this stuff seriously. I'm just glad you are of age so in case Killer has to "bitch" slap you, he won't go to jail. Oh question for you lowballs, is queer bashing considered a hate crime?
    ;0

froggystyle
    LMAO!

GM Killer
    BADAXE
    WAY TOO FUNNY!!!!!

RiverDave2
    GMKiller, you are absolutely right in being proud of Topless becuase she is beautiful, and I'm sure she's a great girlfriend..
    But... How in the **** are you going to say She looks better then that worn out, disease infested, cop ****in, fag blowing, fag hag, $2 ***** you are with in the pic.
    About Miss MARCH who happens to be Hallett19's chick? She's a playmate for cryin out loud!
    RD
    [This message has been edited by RiverDave2 (edited May 07, 2002).]

BADAXE
    Originally posted by GM Killer:
    You wanna response well here is my queer bate!
    This is a picture of a Topless drag queen, why dont you judge for yourself. He/She looks more battered then that worn out, disease infested, cop ****in, fag blowing, fag hag, $2 ***** you are with in the pic. You wanna mess with someone, then mess with me "the Sausage Boy." You can freak on my dick from here. http://www.rivertoys.com/images/fun_images/topless2.jpg
    As far as Lowballs, I like them! if you are ref
    ering to the mat, that is simple, I am not going to make love with a "bean while still in the burrito", I'll do it the old fashion way, and kiss your ass on the beach. No mat, no tools, just me and you.
    Both of you seem to take this crap way too personal. But since you do it makes it even better. I sure as hell am not going to sit by while some 19 year old 'flute blower' and some 'cop' who likes to spend his time rolling around on a mat with other guys, get down with me. Right now I have no real problem with ya, since this gay lovin is supposed to be all in fun, but sex with you can be arranged if you want it to be.
    [This message has been edited by GM Killer (edited May 07, 2002).]
    I may be reading this stuff wrong but, I think you guys are on the wrong web site. Try www.village_people.com (http://www.village_people.com)

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast