Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hey Rat.....

HammerDown
    Enough with the (((RAIN DANCE))) already...some of us would like to use our Boats!
    And don't give me that (April showers) crap...your probably wearing out shoes left and right...dancing over there

miketsouth
    I got an idea where he learned that rain dance stuff. Got outta hand last year....once burned twice shy, you'd think...apparently not Brother Rat.
    I believe he found all that wax is harder to remove than he thought. Pullin the carpet protectors...dont make me laugh.
    What about that inky dinky smudge on the seat. WHAT ABOUT THAT!!!
    Oh, Yeah, i didnt see it, but i was TOLD there was a place in the Gel Coat that wasnt absoluteley perfect. WHAT ABOUT THAT!!!
    It was mentioned in passing that a fingerprint or two was left near the fuel pump by some uncouth individual at the FrostyBall. WHAT ABOUT THAT!!!!
    Compared to the work Rat has cut out for him i got a cakewalk.
    I dont even want to mention Blown Daytona. I think he is still pissed that i LOOKED at his boat last year. I dont think he appreciates me THINKING about it now.
    mikeT

HammerDown
    I can see him (Rat) now..."Lord of the Dance"...sum-bitch

fat rat
    No-shit...........IROTFLMAOSFHIH's. "MA don".
    Both of ya.............."BITE ME".

HammerDown
    looks like (RiverDance) Rat must have taken a little break...(must be putting on new dancing shoes)

MANIC MECHANIC
    Mike, in order to do a gelcoat repair he'll have to grind a quarter inch of wax build up off of it first.
    Tim

HammerDown
    Well I see Rat....> Mr.River Dance/ Saturday Night Fever/ John Travolta MF'ker is back at it!
    Doing his rain Dance...again.

DansBlown73Nordic
    2-4 inches of SNOW perdicted up here....You Mo-Fos better stop all the dancing.....

miketsouth
    He HAD to stop. I think something like this happened:
    After deciding that the old wax would have to come off, Rat, the man of "100 reasons" searches thru the database recorded here on ***boat and sees "rain" mentioned several times.
    Realising the success of last years efforts he polishes up his 'sailin' shoes' and starts the dance. It works, but the new shipment of wax arrives. He has to take time out to unload the truck. This takes several hours and thus the short relief, but i, like you, believe he's back at it again.
    I really dont think he will have trouble removing the old wax. He has a real understanding of finishings. I been to his shop. Beautifull work, he is a master of these things.
    I would like to see it though. I wonder what he does to protect the gelcoat during that small time where all the wax is all stripped and the new wax is about to go on. At first i was thinking we would get some relief as he put the new wax on, but i can see him now....'put your right foot' and 'wax on' all at the same time. Multitasking, i think they call it.
    mikeT

MANIC MECHANIC
    Mike,
    After what he did to us all spring and early summer last year,
    maybe we should draw straws to see who's going to break his legs?! LOL
    Tim

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast