Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lady Warhawk Family

supersoaker509
    Very sorry to hear about Ryan's injuries, although it means a lot of work, glad to hear he is expected to have a full recovery. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, the family and especially Ryan during this time.

Adrenalin
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Wet Dream
    We wish you the best and a speedy recovery for your son. We're not "right around the corner", but let us know if there is anything we can do.

fat rat
    Our thoughts and prayer's are with you..........We hope thing's continue to improve.

MANIC MECHANIC
    We are so sorry to hear of this unfortunate incident.
    We hope Ryan recovers quickly.
    Tim & Beverly

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    How's he doing? Any update?

VD CRUISER
    Just saw this post, very sorry to hear about your son's accident. Hope that he makes a full recovery.

Lady Warhawk
    Update on Ryan. He's made very good progress as far as his broken bones, and lungs. They did another CT scan today, and found his brain is swelling. They have another scan planned for this Wednesday. This will determine if he needs sugery or not. Most of the damage is on the right side of his face where the skull fracture is. He can't close his right eye, nor move the right side of his mouth. He also have trouble gripping with his right hand.
    As most of you know, we will not be at Anna this June. If you know of someone who needs a room at the lodge let me know. If not, I'll cancel our reservations this Friday.
    Hope ya'll have a good, and safe time.
    Monica & Daniel

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    I'm glad to hear Ryan's improving. Please let us know when he get's into a regular room. We're hear for you and Danny. We're going to miss you and Danny on the weekends and at Anna. Take care. Don't wear you self to thin.
    Love ya
    Jamie

travis hathaway
    Danny and Monica; Kathy and I hope that your son has a successful and quick recovery. Our prayers are with you. :shift:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12