Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Builders number for Havasu

PHOTOGLOU
    I am building a garage on the back part of my property I know the set backs are good. Can someone refer me to a good garage builder in Havasu to build a 15' wide 95' long 18' tall garage......

RP1
    Check your PM Jay... that should get you hooked up. :wink:

MagicMtnDan
    I am building a garage on the back part of my property I know the set backs are good. Can someone refer me to a good garage builder in Havasu to build a 15' wide 95' long 18' tall garage......
    You can sell it to a tractor-trailer owner/operator when you upgrade

Essex502
    There may be height restrictions depending on the location of your property. Of course you can get away from them by sinking the garage below the standard grade.

djunkie
    I think I could fit my whole house inside that garage

PHOTOGLOU
    There may be height restrictions depending on the location of your property. Of course you can get away from them by sinking the garage below the standard grade.
    yes the height restriction is 15' but it is sunk 8 feet below the property level

Essex502
    yes the height restriction is 15' but it is sunk 8 feet below the property level
    Put a pump into the plans then! With the crazy weather we had this past winter in Havasu and I'm sure the crazier weather ahead you might need to pump out any water accumulation! Good luck.

Bling Bling
    Tim Windholz, 928-486-4764. Great builder, in the process of doing my house now.

Garrddogg
    WHAT EVER YOU DO, DONT CALL DREAGER CONST :hammer2:

Not So Fast
    WHAT EVER YOU DO, DONT CALL DREAGER CONST :hammer2:
    Give Mark Platt at Diamond Constuction a call. He is just finishing a large adult playhouse across the street from me, 2200 Sq ft. He is a small contractor but has been on top of the job like they should be, it has moved along at a good clip which in Havasu is not the norm, and he told me he likes doing custom garages! Phone #928-486-1376 Nice guy too. NSF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast