Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: the drama is too much in here these days........

Essex29
    I have the question of the day..............is all of the drama going to go away when the weather warms up? :idea:
    It seems like someone or some company is getting bashed on this site every day.
    Lighten up guy's...it's only a forum.......you never know who your messing with these days! :eat:

jackpunx
    I have the question of the day..............is all of the drama going to go away when the weather warms up? :idea:
    Lighten up guy's...it's only a forum.......you never know who your messing with these days! :eat:
    My dad will beat up your dad

Tom Brown
    ..............is all of the drama going to go away when the weather warms up? :idea:
    I hope not.
    I really enjoy a ton of people on this board. Like a good friend, I try to listen to people's experiences, good or bad.
    The next time you get gang raped at vendor or have trouble with your rig, I hope the response is positive and supportive, rather than a bunch of self involved people telling you how they don't want to hear about your problems because it causes them mild discomfort.

Havasu Hangin'
    You dad's a wuss.
    :notam:

Tom Brown
    Roland is having sex with your wife.

beer hunter
    .....so am I :devil:

jackpunx
    That folker.. Seems like all them puple boat driving guys are dogs..lol

jackpunx
    You dad's a wuss.
    :notam:
    Charley is my dad.. I got my hieght from my mom

Wicky
    That's the fun part!!!! You troll until you get a bite. Say ridiculous, abstract things until you get a bite. Fish On!!!!
    It's all about entertainment for me!! I guess some are too pragmatic and just way to deep into reality for my antics.

TheLurker
    That’s right someone might get Forum Rage and do a virtual drive by on you’re a$$ :2purples:
    It is all in fun as long as you see the smilies

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast