Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Memorial Day Roll Call.......

Newcastle
    Only Sat-Mon!!!??? You biaaaaatch....we will be out there from Wed. thru Mon!!!
    We're driving out from the 909 Friday morning, but unsure whether we'll make the water on Friday...once the Kettle starts flowin' I never know if I'll make it to the launch. We're staying til Tuesday, but I have to work that night.
    BTW, work=put in hours earning my paycheck. For your jobs sake, I just hope your boss isn't a HB member, or you're screwed! He'd finally realize how little work you actually do!

slingingsmoke
    I'll be there...

Ivan Dan
    We're driving out from the 909 Friday morning, but unsure whether we'll make the water on Friday...once the Kettle starts flowin' I never know if I'll make it to the launch. We're staying til Tuesday, but I have to work that night.
    BTW, work=put in hours earning my paycheck. For your jobs sake, I just hope your boss isn't a HB member, or you're screwed! He'd finally realize how little work you actually do!
    Just cuz the man makes you be there for certain hours doesn't mean your actually doing anything....except eating donuts that is. Don't be jealous because we don't have "put in" as many hours as you do. :2purples:
    Don't hate the player....hate the game baby!

SCUBA STEVE
    Matt and I will be out there from Thursday night through Saturday evening. We can't stay the entire weekend because Dr Feniks is graduating from med school on Sunday. Who thought of having graduation over Memorial Day weekend???!!! :squiggle:
    At least you are not missing the entire weekend!
    We'll be there Wed night- Monday morn.

Newcastle
    Just cuz the man makes you be there for certain hours doesn't mean your actually doing anything....except eating donuts that is. Don't be jealous because we don't have "put in" as many hours as you do. :2purples:
    Don't hate the player....hate the game baby!
    It's bagels. We eat bagels now, along with our Starbucks. Get it right.
    So you guys switchin' things up and bringing girls Memorial or what? Maybe gonna stick with the original plan and have urselves a 'weenie roast' on board? Maybe a little swordfight on the way to the sandbar?

INSman
    When you see my pussy.......you will know it
    How about you post a pic of your boat so we will have an easier time spotting your pussy ??

Cole Trickle
    We will be there friday through monday and I like the "JUNGLE JUICE"!!
    Flotilla #2?
    Brandin

Ivan Dan
    It's bagels. We eat bagels now, along with our Starbucks. Get it right.
    So you guys switchin' things up and bringing girls Memorial or what? Maybe gonna stick with the original plan and have urselves a 'weenie roast' on board? Maybe a little swordfight on the way to the sandbar?
    Maybe you could share some of your abundance of girls you always bring?!?!?!? YAAAAA thats what I thought. Not to mention if SOME people would buy a friggin boat we wouldn't need to have all of you sausage f*ucks on the boat and there would be room for more girls.

WYRD
    Maybe you could share some of your abundance of girls you always bring?!?!?!? YAAAAA thats what I thought. Not to mention if SOME people would buy a friggin boat we wouldn't need to have all of you sausage f*ucks on the boat and there would be room for more girls.
    So I take it you want more girls :crossx: :crossx: well tell him how you really feel Dan :220v:

barbigrl
    I dont think they like girls.... oops...that was for the notebook...
    I will be skipping havasu and hanging in Parker.....