Thread: Was it the first time?

Ziggy
    After multiple years of driving to/from Havasu it was the first time that I've seen them set up a border check on the 10 westbound(between RedCloud and Chiriaco).
    It seemed to be working by seeing how many cars they had parked empty at the checkpoint ready to be towed away.....let alone the few that appeared to be stuck from trying to turn around in the center divide area..LOL
    Just wondering from some of the other old timers if they've seen this set up before?, I haven't.

LHC30Victory
    We got caught it that also, good thing I had the "help" lay down in the Blazer

TheLurker
    They need to run one of those in front of Home Depot.

mirvin
    Great googily moogily!!! Security checkpoints!!???? I'm sure the rights of criminals are being trampled on.......
    mirvin

OGShocker
    I love the red T-Bird with the hugeass NY in the back window. "HOLY CHIT HECTOR turn theee pinchie car around fool"!

moneypit
    Great googily moogily!!! Security checkpoints!!???? I'm sure the rights of criminals are being trampled on.......
    mirvin
    Need to run one of those across the border. Ya know... the mexican border...

Bre
    I had to go through that too... I was scared that something happened.. i didn't know what was going on lol

Ziggy
    I love the red T-Bird with the hugeass NY in the back window. "HOLY CHIT HECTOR turn theee pinchie car around fool"!
    Thats the one that was stuck in the center divide...I was cracking up picturing the crew of that car scattering all over the desert

bohica
    They had a checkpoint set up there about 4-5 years ago. Lasted for about 6 months then it went away.
    Did they have the mobile offices set up? Sure did eff up traffic while it was there.

rivrbrat
    They need to run one of those in front of Home Depot.
    You must be talking about the Home Depot in Orange.......