Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PimpMyBoat Party?

MrsBlondie
    I am suprised for a Boat Forum there are only like 3-4 people going?? Hmmm guess us here in Sacramento arnt good enough??!?!
    Maybe if I post some pics from last years???

ELIMINAT THIS
    I am suprised for a Boat Forum there are only like 3-4 people going?? Hmmm guess us here in Sacramento arnt good enough??!?!
    Maybe if I post some pics from last years???
    Post the pics.reading takes to much work. :rollside:
    Shiit I am always late.Nice pics More please. What do you mean by the main event boat.

Midnyte
    I had a great time at this party last year with Angelina and a few of the others that throw it. Bill is supposed to be setting it up this year, I think all he was doing was getting the word out and letting people show up for it.

Stormfeather
    Hey folks! this party is a huge rager that we throw each year with my neighbor Angelina. Its an open invite to everyone as long as you are of age to commit immoral acts in public! hahah! basically, just a fun party on the river with plenty of boats, booze, beads and good times (read women!) Weve got a ton of supporters for it and it looks to be even bigger this year! Feel free to come out, please bring your own boat as we are running out of spaces on ours! Our party site is going to be under the I-5 bridge area near Discovery Park, just look for boats displaying the "PimpMyBoat" banners! We will even be awarding a trophy for the best. . .um. . . lady who displays her dancing skills on our own boat with a dancing pole! Yes, thats right, weve even managed to outfit one of our boats with a dancing pole! Needless to say, its going to be fun! Anyone needing contact information can reach me at my cell phone which the number is on here in the following flyer!
    Hey Party People!. . The final details are in for the PimpMyBoat party in Sacramento!
    The Date - May 21st, 2005
    Location - Discovery Park Boat Launch Ramp
    Time - 11:00 A.M. till the last boat sinks!
    Agenda - Drinking & Cavorting Havasu Style!
    BYOB4- Beer, Boat, Bbq, Beads!
    Boytoys will be provided to Women only, upon request! Limit 2 per woman!
    Buck-Ass-Wild Entertainment is supposed to be out there this year doing some filming as is a few wakeboarding reps hawking stuff. There will be a couple of clothing line guys out there hopefully giving away free stuff to the ladies and gents, and its rumored that Tandaz Sports Apparel will be making an "unofficial appearance"
    If you do NOT have access to a boat, but wish to attend, please contact me (BILL) at 916-548-0791 and I will see about making arrangements for you to go to/from the mooring (party) site and we can make seating available for you on one of our boats!
    As we all know, this is a "semi-adult" themed party, so please, This isnt a soap opera, LEAVE THE DRAMA AT HOME!
    Safety Is a priority, we dont want anyone drowning, so please watch your drunken step while traversing between boats! I should also say, that even though we are all adults, if your ass is under the age of 18, dont come! We will politely ask you to leave (one time)if you are under the age of 18, after that, we will sink your boat! (j/k!) We have made this a fun crazy event for the last few years now, and its expanded more and more, lets keep up the good times and keep it safe too folks!
    Directions---- Interstate 5 to Sacramento, Exit Richards Blvd, Go west one Block and turn Right Into Discovery Park, Follow Main road to boat launch ramp, Look for the PIMP MY BOAT Banners on the side of boats to get an idea of where we will be located at!
    Happy boating, crazy partying, and good times to all!
    BILL The Bodyguard

acatitude
    gee discovery park 15 minutes away guess we will have to check this one out.n I agree with elimin. reading takes tolong the pics are much better

acatitude
    i like orange no matter what color it is

sleek willy
    This sounds interesting. :rollside:
    - Sleek Willy

Hallz
    only 4 more days!

sleek willy
    Discovery park will be closed due to high water is what I hear. Is the party on ??? :mix:
    - Sleek Willy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast