Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PimpMyBoat Party?

grads2112
    where did you hear Discovery Park would be closed?

sleek willy
    On the news today. They said water levels too high. I'm thinking the ramp may close,don't know about the park. It's hard to close a river, just watch for logs.
    -Sleek Willy

Stormfeather
    party is still a go! high water doesnt stop us! plus we are just going to be moored up and partying, not running around, so yes, just look for the pimpmyboat banners and that will be us!

diggler
    I think this is something I might just go up to

acatitude
    diggler Im close and Im going to check this out. maybe find out today whats up with the water level. sounds like it might be fun, course I counted 87 guys and 9 girls

acatitude
    stormfeather, you better plan on launching somewhere other then discovery park. I just talked to them and they are closed thru the weekend until further notice. The water is above the ramp, so you wont be launching at discovery park. I would think most of the places close would also have the same problems.

MrsBlondie
    This party has been postponed due to no where to launch the boats! I will let you know when the new date is set!! I am SOOOOO sorry if anyone came to discovery park...Angelina must have forgotten to come to this thread this morining!! AGAIN WE APOLIGIZE!!!

diggler
    Good thing I didn't head up! Let us know when the new dates are!
    Here's pics from today when I was out with DeltaRat. Thanks for taking the pics Terry!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...42DSC00138.JPG
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...42DSC00141.JPG
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...42DSC00125.JPG

abraman1326
    Damn Diggler, those are some great shots. I was talking to one of the guys here in my office who is also a pro Bass Fisherman, and he said he saw you out there on Sun. It was the 2 guys in the bass boat w/ the face shields on. Heard is was pretty rough out there. Looks like you made the best of it. That is one sweet boat. You going to make it up to Shasta?
    BRA

diggler
    Damn Diggler, those are some great shots. I was talking to one of the guys here in my office who is also a pro Bass Fisherman, and he said he saw you out there on Sun. It was the 2 guys in the bass boat w/ the face shields on. Heard is was pretty rough out there. Looks like you made the best of it. That is one sweet boat. You going to make it up to Shasta?
    BRA
    Hey BRA, I remember those two guys. I was wondering..."why the hell do they have motorcycle helmets on?"
    It wasn't too bad for the rough, boat handled it great without any pounding or jarring. Probably won't make the Shasta Cat Attack, but may make it to Oroville.
    When the hell is the next "PIMP MY BOAT" party???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast