Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Portland Poker Run July 23

P P R
    Its that time of year again the PPR is July 23. So take full advantage of the early bird discount. The run is 90+ miles to the Iland where serve lunch and collect the cards. Around 6pm we start the awards and dinner party.This years dinner party will be on the river in the sand with a Caribbean flare.The hosting hotel is just across the street from the restaurant.We have large cash prizes,trophys,and give aways. Cash prizes pay 3 ways and some of the trophys are ,WILDEST CAT,BADEST VEE,and KING OF THE RIVER. If you would like more info E_mail portlandpokerrun@earthlink.net or call: (503)793-2164

HP350SC
    Its that time of year again the PPR is July 23. So take full advantage of the early bird discount. The run is 90+ miles to the Iland where serve lunch and collect the cards. Around 6pm we start the awards and dinner party.This years dinner party will be on the river in the sand with a Caribbean flare.The hosting hotel is just across the street from the restaurant.We have large cash prizes,trophys,and give aways. Cash prizes pay 3 ways and some of the trophys are ,WILDEST CAT,BADEST VEE,and KING OF THE RIVER. If you would like more info E_mail portlandpokerrun@earthlink.net or call: (503)793-2164
    A new twist on the dinner, I like it! Carribean flair as in girls-gone -wild?
    Hosting hotel is across from island?

P P R
    Mike the hosting hotel is in town next to the hosting restaurant. The dinner party will be next to the river in the sand ,white cocktail tents ,and leins . Poker runners will get a discounted rate on all rooms .

Tunnel Vision
    Can Wackers come and play? :cry:
    Do you have a new floater for this year?
    TV :2purples:

P P R
    Your always welcome. No new boat yet,I do have a couple that want it. What i need is someone with cash, or a good check would work too. So I think its time to put it in the trader. We where at the lake a couple weeks .And drove by your place know one around. See you guys soon!

Rock-it man
    NO !!!!!!!!

cruser
    I am curious. What is the course that covers 90+ miles around here that will include the fuel stops you will need? lol!! Are you going up river through the locks or out to the Pacific and back to Astoria?

HP350SC
    [QUOTE=cruser]I am curious. What is the course that covers 90+ miles around here that will include the fuel stops you will need? lol!! Are you going up river through the locks or out to the Pacific and back to Astoria?[/QUOTE
    Cruser- It starts at Willamette park, downriver to Columbia, up Columbia to the I-205 bridge, then downriver all the way to St. Helens. Nice dock there. I averaged 80mph, which was tough with the rougher water areas. Had to come off plane several times for larger boats. I made it on 38 gallons. I did have 20 gallons of 100LL brought to St. Helens, which got me back to Willamette park. There are several fuel stops if you can run pump fuel. Otherwise have a friend bring fuel to any of the boat ramps along the way.

Rock-it man
    [QUOTE=cruser]I am curious. What is the course that covers 90+ miles around here that will include the fuel stops you will need? lol!! Are you going up river through the locks or out to the Pacific and back to Astoria?[/QUOTE
    Cruser- It starts at Willamette park, downriver to Columbia, up Columbia to the I-205 bridge, then downriver all the way to St. Helens. Nice dock there. I averaged 80mph, which was tough in the rougher water areas. I made it on 38 gallons. I did have 20 gallons of 100LL brought to St. Helens, which got me back to Willamette park. There are several fuel stops if you can run pump fuel.
    !!! Ya that reminds me I will need Tim to have some fuel at Sand Island to get back or maybe just pull out there. I hold 100 gals and it won't get me there and back.

HP350SC
    Bring it! It's lots of fun. I would recommend that you leave in the second group of boats, even though your boat is capable of running high speeds.
    I left in the last group with 30+ footers and...well you get the picture. :hammer2:

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast