Thread: Castaic people, where are you?

Biglue
    Who on HB is a Castaic regular? Who will be out there this weekend? If you see the red and yellow commander intruduce yourself, I should be there this Sunday.

Rev. Williams
    I'm more of an irregular, but do go there pretty often if not piru.
    I'm sure I'll see you out there this summer. This weekend most of us will be at Dove Springs with the dirt bikes so you'll have the lake to yourself (and the illegals of course!!)

LUVNLIFE
    I'm a Castaic regular. But I have to be,,,,,I live here.

Biglue
    Hey LL were you the dude that was GPS'n a couple months ago? If it was you, were saying that you were breaking in a new motor.

MudPumper
    I'm a Castaic regular but only during the week when it's not a Zoo. :hammer2:

LUVNLIFE
    Hey LL were you the dude that was GPS'n a couple months ago? If it was you, were saying that you were breaking in a new motor.
    Nope not me but a new motor,,,,,wish it was me

Rompn
    I hit up Castaic regularly. I'm doing some repairs to the Southwind right now so I haven't been since last season. Trying to get er' done before the really nice weather hits. The boat is yellow with blue trim and were there usually on the weekends first in line. We do the wakeskate thing.

Uplink
    Who on HB is a Castaic regular? Who will be out there this weekend? If you see the red and yellow commander intruduce yourself, I should be there this Sunday.
    Regular here too. It's in my neighborhood. Will start going soon when we have more time. By the way, if any of you are in Castaic and want to upgrade your trailer lights to LED's, stop at ATTCO truck supply, they have ALL SIZES of L.E.D.'s in stock and great prices. I redid my Extreme trailer completely.
    see ya at the lake, Mark
    :wink:

H20 Toie
    i'm here also and plan on using the boat a lot more this year, hopefully without to many tickets since i have heard they really crack down on speeders and i think my boat may be able to exceed the 35 limit

LUVNLIFE
    Regular here too. It's in my neighborhood. Will start going soon when we have more time. By the way, if any of you are in Castaic and want to upgrade your trailer lights to LED's, stop at ATTCO truck supply, they have ALL SIZES of L.E.D.'s in stock and great prices. I redid my Extreme trailer completely.
    see ya at the lake, Mark
    :wink:
    Mark you are right ATTCO has good prices on LED's. :wink: