Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: boat for sale

Jungle Boy
    I am selling one of my boats so I can afford to get another one. It's a 21' Eagle Sport boat (aluminum). It is equipped with a 350ci/405hp SCB, 4 speaker stereo, tilt steering, pop up cleats, gaffrig gauges, pearl white paint with purple and black striping, A/T 309 pump w/stainless B impeller. It is a very nice boat and runs great. Located in Alberta, Canada. I posted a photo of it in the readers ride section of ***boat (jets). Asking about 30,000 Canadian and will sell with or without the motor.

hoolign
    wish I could spare the cash,RRSP'S,took most of it ,nice lookin ride,watcha buyin next? Now.... if I had a equal time toolpushin job... might be able to swing it!

Jungle Boy
    Originally posted by hoolign:
    wish I could spare the cash,RRSP'S,took most of it ,nice lookin ride,watcha buyin next? Now.... if I had a equal time toolpushin job... might be able to swing it!
    Hoolign; how's it going man. Hope you've been working in the slowed down situation at home. I'm going to get a Saber model with camper top and windshield. The only time I used this boat is when the little woman and kid wanted to go for a ride. It only got used 10 hrs last year. All other rides are in the 19'er. Seen your burning boat in there. You will have to remember to set down the fatty when setting your floats next time!!
    Dave

hoolign
    Hey dude,wish it was from a fatty, I'd have somthing to blame it on instead of guessing where the fuel leak was, check these out. http://community.webshots.com/user/hooligan420 , hows shit in the jungle,anyone over there hiring? we got bought out by nabors,have to see how that turns out,might be time for a change, theres a few eagles for sale in the trader from 20-45000.00,nice rides!maybe next year,you'll have to take me for a river run this summer!

Jungle Boy
    No problem, give me a call and we'll head out with Hazlett and the boys in the spring to pressure test the new motor. No jobs around here right now, though Nabors deos have the contract for several of the w/o rigs down here. I will get the guys (another albertan) card for you. Be the way, it's around 95°F here now. Enjoy the cold.
    Dave

hoolign
    -30c today...BUT.... no bugs!!!!!!
    http://www.plauder-smilies.de/bounce/anim-jjd.gif

canuck1
    Dave rub it in wiil ya. bad lookin bbq hooligan. looks like we got another week then we,re done too.
    Dave whats the tunnel like for general playing I,m going up to sylvan next week so its descision makin time

canuck1
    dave pictures?

Jungle Boy
    Dave whats the tunnel like for general playing I,m going up to sylvan next week so its descision makin time[/B][/QUOTE]
    Canuck, If you are going use the boat as daily driver and play boat, don't get a tunnel. They are a race boat and don't like going slow (cruising) so don't make a good only boat. For general river boating, the 21' or 19' sport is the pick that I would make. I believe they have a couple of used 19's there right now. One has a 383 sbc and runs about 80 mph. Hope to meet you on the river someday. I have a group of photos of the big boat at home that the little woman can send you if you are interested. Send me your email address to allcon@telusplanet.net if you are interested. I won't be home from work untill the 22nd.
    Dave

Dans66Stevens
    To the DUDe with the Fire.......Did you ever think of throwing some water on that BOAT??? Hell I caught mine on fire once and had everybody throwing buckets of water on it. It was out in a few minutes......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast