Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yardhouse Parking, Long Beach

bgchuby01
    For the last two years the City Of Long Beach has taken the docks away that are directly under the Yardhouse in Long Beach. They put in sailboats to make it a more user friendly space with less noise. Well that is going to change starting Memorial Day Weekend. Friends of mine are making arrangements to take over the docks below the Yardhouse so that you the powerboater or daycruiser can pull up and dock so that you can go upstairs and enjoy the food at the Yardhouse and Tequila Jacks next door. There will be an hourly dock charge for your boat and the docks are set up for boats up to and including 42ft. The reason the powerboaters were asked to leave the first time is that people were drinking and playing loud music on their boats at the docks. For this to work while you boat is tied up the music has to stay low and NO achohol is to be consumed on the boat. If you must have a drink go upstairs and buy your drink from the two resturaunts. Right now there are very few lunch and dinner places that you can tie up by boat and enjoy your time so hopefully this new arrangement will benefit everyone. The hourly charge has not been determined yet and it will be by a private company not the city. But this private company happens to have large amounts of boating experience so it should be very user friendly. Within the next week I will post the hourly charge so that you know what to expect. If things work right we could set up weekend show and shine contests and any other deal that would make sense. If you have any questions about this new place to hang out please email me and I will try to answer your questions. This arangement will be in place starting Memorial weekend and will go every weekend until Labor Day. Happy Boating. My email address is Jeffymurray@aol.com

Mandelon
    That sounds good. Not much room anymore.

unleashed
    So how many spots does that equate to???
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

bgchuby01
    To the best of my knowledge the will be 18 spots availible including two that will fit a 42 cigerette. the other 16 will hold up to a 38 top gun

unleashed
    To the best of my knowledge the will be 18 spots availible including two that will fit a 42 cigerette
    Right on. Anything is better than it was before and all the drama. Hope it works out and they add even more. Also I think Tantalums has some private docks in Alamitos bay. Should be a good summer.
    Deano

77charger
    sounds good to me i take my boat to the harbor for some cruises and the yardhouse.But have had to park o nthe far dock which can get croweded at times.Luckily its only a 21 so parking can be found easier.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...98HPIM0487.JPG

WILD LAVEY
    thats great news.

SOCALDETAIL1
    Right on. Anything is better than it was before and all the drama. Hope it works out and they add even more. Also I think Tantalums has some private docks in Alamitos bay. Should be a good summer.
    Deano
    Tantalums is better then the Yardhouse, right by the launch too. The owner Curtis Fullerton is one of my clients, very approachable, tell him Mark from So-Cal Detail sent you and he will take care of you.

NOTALENT
    How long has tantalums been open??? Thats hidden right by Acapulcos right???

Steamin' Rice
    Yeah it's right by Acapulcos.. We had about 8 boats this last Sat for a lunch run @ Acapulcos. It works well, but I think that the Yardhouse has the best setup for lunch runs around here..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast