As some of you may know, I got the OK from the wife to get new Bassetts for my Olds. (it makes her feel important) She placed the order through CPP on a Monday and was told that they should be here by Friday. That was 3 weeks ago. I have been calling every week to check the status. Found out that Olds headers are made to order with a 2 week time frame. Last Thursday they were in the chroming stage and should have been here this week. Today I call CPP and Bassett is holding them because they don't have a T valve for it. This is getting ****ing outrageous. I just want to be able to put the boat back together and run it soon. I was hoping to have it together this weekend and make a run. I know that is really isn't any fault of CPP other than not telling us that this item is not stocked and it may take a while. You would think that a major supplier like CPP would at least stock one set, unless CPP is just a middle man type operation that receives an order and buys from its vendor. I don't know what the deal is but I am very frustrated. I guess my advice is: if you are going to order anything, give yourself plenty of time for it to arrive.