Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Funny Story About Some Aluminum Polishing Compound!!!

Dans66Stevens
    I have a bunch of Aluminum on my Stevens. I have tried all kinds of stuff. Some stuff has worked pretty good and others are not so good.
    Im always looking for something that will work GREAT!!!
    I drive tractor trailer. Im running down the road today with the Big Flame pouring out the old smoke stack on my Puppy Dog Mack!!!
    I pass this guy and Im like Holy Shit his wheels and tanks look like chrome...So I get on the old CB radio. I get talking to the guy and he says well its my own BREW. I said I want to try some. So we pull into a truck stop. He gets out this soda bottle full of green looking stuff. He says try a little on a paper towl. Now Im thinking Paper Towl??
    So I start to rub a spot on one of my tanks. Now these tanks have never ever been polished. I rub a few times around and he says ok now wipe it with this cloth. Im like HOLY SHIT!!!!! The stuff works like a CHARM.
    He gave me a small soda bottle full so I could try the stuff. I got home tonight and tried it on the old STEVENS.
    I am so impressed I called him tonight to find out how I can get somemore.
    He has a patent pending on the stuff.
    I will bring some to Lake Anna to see if anyone else is as impressed as I am.

HammerDown
    Yo bro...send me a little tast of that stuff!

Dans66Stevens
    Im hopeing I can get some from him before ANNA. Im not sure how often he makes it or how much at a time!
    I also don't know how much he gets for the stuff. All I know at this point is the stuff works great!!!

Wet Dream
    I hope you share some of that with another "Driver". See you at the bash.

1HOTGMCJET
    I'm IN....keep us posted! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

GofastRacer
    Hey Dans66, I drive a brand new Columbia, we lease from Penske, when I asked if they would get my tanks polished, I thought they would have a corinary laughing so hard. So I guess I got to do it myself, if this stuff is that great, I want some, let me know how to get some......Thanks....... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

superdave013
    Well Dan, That's not something he could patent. Lots of people are using it.
    It's the green compound that you can get anyplace that sells industrail buffing supplys.
    By a big bar of it and break a chunk off and smash it up. Put it in a ketchup type bottle and mix it with paint thinner. the mineral sprites kind. Mix it up real good so it's kinda pasty and you've got it. I've been using it for years myself.

Dans66Stevens
    Well Dave he has some paperwork from the US patent office. I saw the paperwork. I thought at first he was full of shit.

HBjet
    Originally posted by Dans66Stevens:
    Im always looking for something that will work GREAT!!!
    This sounds great. SD, I'm going to have to stop by your place to check out what you are talking about, and I also need to get some aluminum cut, if you don't mind...
    Dans66, if I'm not mistaken, since you've always been for something like this, I believe it is originally your idea, and you can patent it, and sue this other guy for stealing your idea.......I think that's how it works, right? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    HBjet

HammerDown
    [
    [This message has been edited by HammerDown (edited May 02, 2002).]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast