Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ahhhhhhhh

wildbillg
    I'll bring the maple syrup.
    AHHHH
    sounds like home............
    :idea:

Tom Brown
    By the way, the original emoticon was my begging for food face. I love seafood.
    Thank you for the invitation but I won't be down this summer for crab scratch fever night. Perhaps we can meet another time. I'd like to get down there again, ASAP.

bunny 166
    I'm just trying to understand....you have friends mail you fish? Couldn't they just send some coupons for Red Lobster or something?? :idea:

GHTRIM
    I have actually seen a few women that look like that.... Not the memories I want right now...
    Post some more pics of MRS GHTRIM.....
    Can't too revealing... :supp:

GHTRIM
    I can see WHO IS NOT going to be invited to my house for the party when I get all this crab.......
    I cant wait for the party I am going to have this summer...
    can you say pool party and CRAB???
    LOL
    :rollside: :rollside:
    Oh, sorry about all those comments lastnight, regarding crabs.. . I wasn't myself.. Soooooo you say your having a party??? Let me know what you need me to bring...

RitcheyRch
    Yummy. My step-daughter sends me all kinds of fish from Alaska as well.

wildbillg
    I'm just trying to understand....you have friends mail you fish? Couldn't they just send some coupons for Red Lobster or something?? :idea:
    Bunny:
    I live full time in Havasu, there is not really a good place to get a really good fish, seafood dinner around here. I wish there were a Red Lobster here. Yeap they mail me FREASH seafood from Alaska and it is soooooo good.
    Yummy. My step-daughter sends me all kinds of fish from Alaska as well.
    There is nothing better then fresh seafood delieverd to your door.....

Todd969
    Hey Bill, I'll bring ya some mackeral next week. And no Dana will not cook it topless.

wildbillg
    Hey Bill, I'll bring ya some mackeral next week. And no Dana will not cook it topless.
    WELL THEN I DONT WANT IT....
    Whats up ?
    I'm going to be callin you soon. (nuttin new)

Todd969
    Come on Bill, work that fishy magic.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast