Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 21' daytona

Sangster
    Im looking for websights with boats for sale. The only one i know of is boattrader.com. Can everyone list others that they know of.
    Kevin
    Try WWW.dragboats.com

PC Rat
    In my humble opinion, you better have your shiat together if you plan on running one of these boats over 100!
    What shiat does a person have to get together?
    Are you talking safety shiat or setup shiat?
    Brian

MAXIMUS
    Brian
    Set up! You can throw a lot of power at one of these rides & with out a "good" set up it just won't get up & air out! When I first put my set up together It wouldn't run over 88 mpg with a stainless a impeller at 6100... After spending some time at mpd, my engine builder & myself made some improvements & it responded well....

MAXIMUS
    Brian
    Set up! You can throw a lot of power at one of these rides & with out a "good" set up it just won't get up & air out! Most of the ones I have seen claim 100+ & looking at the hardware I see otherwise...

565edge
    Maximus,Does your boat have a dropped keel or is it all hardware.Did marty stretches boat have a dropped keel or was it a factory bottom.Thanks for the info.

MAXIMUS
    Brian at B&D Marine flipped the boat & put a dropped keel on it. I don't remeber the exact dimensions however...

565edge
    How much intake pressure do you see?Did you measure it before and after the dropped keel?

HBjet
    I talked to the guy that owns this one last Saturday and he said he is running about 1000HP and runs in the neighborhood of 110. I know they ride bitchen.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...53IMG_0243.JPG
    This boat was setup by GS Marine. I've ran next to him a few times. Fast boat, but is nothing compared to CS19 running next to me. When this 21 and I paired up it was an even run (with a running start) until I just ran out of motor, then he kept going. If we ran out of the hole, he'd need more then a 1/4 mile to catch up! haha... Nice Guy though and cool boat for sure!
    HBjet

HBjet
    I beleive one ran in the mid 8's w/ around 1300 hp. I know DNE built the motor and MPD did the pump they might be ones to ask, if your looking to go that fast
    Marty's boat... I believe it ran in the teens without nitrous. Not bad with 1000hp single carb motor that Blown472 says was on a "Hot" dyno. Must be some real DNE magic if it's not really making that much power but still runs in the teens with 2 other 1000hp deals. haha!
    HBjet

kojac
    Marty's boat... I believe it ran in the teens without nitrous. Not bad with 1000hp single carb motor that Blown472 says was on a "Hot" dyno. Must be some real DNE magic if it's not really making that much power but still runs in the teens with 2 other 1000hp deals. haha!
    HBjet
    To Me that would be the ulltimimate boat. Real nice ride.,In the mid teens. More room, better rough water handling, One carb. Less gas. Give up a little speed but,
    Hell I would trade both my 19 footers tunnels for that combination.
    Kojac

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast