Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Over the Limit Club

olc
    i deleted the other thread - sorry for the problem

Jrocket
    buying the shirts and owning the company are two different things...
    I think I am done with this discussion. Tired of taking about t-shirts.
    I see you intent but you are HAVASUNOW.COM (http://www.havasunow.com/aboutus.htm) and you are trying to sell a shirt and on your very first post at that.First your part of the shirt deal by saying contact US and using terms like WE but then your not affiliated with them.Basically you had these shirts made up and would now like to make some money on your catchy idea?right?Not a bad idea but!......If you go back to the original post,you will see that I tried to help but now your on your own.

Thanks olc.
    Newbies that just sign up to sell stuff are generally frowned upon around here particularly if its their first post and they have nothing to offer the forum community except their spam (free advertising of their products). This is primarily a boating discussion forum, social lounge, etc.
    If you want to spam your shirts buy a banner ad from ***boat. The forum isn't an advertising medium in and of itself for you to take free advantage of without contributing something in return.
    Also ***boat doesn't allow multiple spam posts in multiple forums.
    all the above is just fyi.
    welcome to ***boat :smile:

olc
    i am not havasunow.com. they are their own site. i said olc is temporarely renting space from them. olc hasn't finished their own site yet and they are "paying for space" from havasunow.com. as you can see havasunow.com has alot of other companies advertising as well. I thank you for your warning earlier. as you are awaire i am a newbie and I made a mistake. i removed my other posting as requested. please don't confuse me with havasunow.com they are separate. and i don't own olc. again sorry for the problem

Tom Brown
    wango tango

Jrocket
    i am not havasunow.com. they are their own site. i said olc is temporarely renting space from them. olc hasn't finished their own site yet and they are "paying for space" from havasunow.com. as you can see havasunow.com has alot of other companies advertising as well. I thank you for your warning earlier. as you are awaire i am a newbie and I made a mistake. i removed my other posting as requested. please don't confuse me with havasunow.com they are separate. and i don't own olc. again sorry for the problem
    Enjoy your time here.

wango tango
    Tickets seem a little pricy to me Tom, sorry you're gonna have to go solo. (http://www.concertticketsexpress.com...gotickets.html)

GHTRIM
    Wow, Rexone you were on a role last night busting azz.. :hammerhea. At least my pics were better than olc's spam... Bet now that he's busted I'll bet he won't be postin much anymore. . BTW.. He spammed a product without pics....??? Did someone's Kitten die??? :2purples:

DogHouse
    Hey, sign me up for one of those shirts. It'll look great as I stand on the shore watching all the fun... after I get kicked off the lake for not having mufflers!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast