Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SD get together substitute?

tamalewagon
    Folks...it's occuring to me that several SD ***boat peeps will be at Martinez on the weekend of May 14th. Should we make that our substitute SD get together? Who else is going to be out there?

TBONE1904
    i will be there

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    We are having a big party on the 21st. I'm hoping some local people from the boards will be able to make it. You can use that as an alternate get together also, course, it's a little north of SD. :messedup:

AvengerBabe
    We'll be at Martinez for sure that weekend T.W.

TBONE1904
    I want those malibu pineapples.... i def. need them this time.Yeah
    How was hawaii?

BarryMac
    Sounds like a good plan, I know that the Baby Hulksters (Brady Boys) will be there, AvengerBabe and her Fiance' (yeah baby), TBONE1904, tamalewagon and gjb will be there, I haven't heard from Lightning and I am pretty sure that Screaming Pete wont be there...

tamalewagon
    Sounds like a good plan, I know that the Baby Hulksters (Brady Boys) will be there, AvengerBabe and her Fiance' (yeah baby), TBONE1904, tamalewagon and gjb will be there, I haven't heard from Lightning and I am pretty sure that Screaming Pete wont be there...
    Unfortunately, Pete will not be there...already got his answer. GJB...are you camping it or are you renting a place? We're going to be at "Fisher Flats" concrete pads in our RV. So you guys know it's us, we have a Minnie Winnie, boat trailer is a brown Extreme and the boat is a California Performance with an outboard...red, orange, yellow and brown (look for a boat that looks like an uneven sunburn.)

tamalewagon
    Yeeha...I've got to try those pineapples!!!

BarryMac
    Unfortunately, Pete will not be there...already got his answer. GJB...are you camping it or are you renting a place? We're going to be at "Fisher Flats" concrete pads in our RV. So you guys know it's us, we have a Minnie Winnie, boat trailer is a brown Extreme and the boat is a California Performance with an outboard...red, orange, yellow and brown (look for a boat that looks like an uneven sunburn.)
    We will be renting, or maybe staying with Lightning, depends if he is going or not... I gotta buy a golf cart and soon, getting around out there sucks if you gotta drive your car everywhere...

tamalewagon
    We will be renting, or maybe staying with Lightning, depends if he is going or not... I gotta buy a golf cart and soon, getting around out there sucks if you gotta drive your car everywhere...
    That's the truth...walking with 2 small kids takes a few extra hours! :hammer2: Do you guys hang and the sandbar just outside of Fishers and Martinez or go further north?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast