Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Doug....Where are you?

BigBoyToys
    Hey Doug, what's up with the site. Entire site (not just forums) have been down all day (it was up for about 15 minutes around 0600). What's going on? If you need any help with it give me a call at home. Phone numbers are on my website at www.pritek.net in the "contact us" section

Havasu Doug
    BigBoyToys:
    Hey Doug, what's up with the site. Entire site (not just forums) have been down all day (it was up for about 15 minutes around 0600). What's going on? If you need any help with it give me a call at home. Phone numbers are on my website at www.pritek.net in the "contact us" section Thanks for offering your assistance Jim. I sent the offical support response to you by PM, but basically, my domain name fell out of "DNS". burningm

Kindsvater Flat
    Havasu Doug:
    BigBoyToys:
    Hey Doug, what's up with the site. Entire site (not just forums) have been down all day (it was up for about 15 minutes around 0600). What's going on? If you need any help with it give me a call at home. Phone numbers are on my website at www.pritek.net in the "contact us" section Thanks for offering your assistance Jim. I sent the offical support response to you by PM, but basically, my domain name fell out of "DNS". burningm I think it was due to all those pics of "Her". The "Bad Hair" patrol shut down the site. Almost as bad as ........

Havasu Doug
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Havasu Doug:
    BigBoyToys:
    Hey Doug, what's up with the site. Entire site (not just forums) have been down all day (it was up for about 15 minutes around 0600). What's going on? If you need any help with it give me a call at home. Phone numbers are on my website at www.pritek.net in the "contact us" section Thanks for offering your assistance Jim. I sent the offical support response to you by PM, but basically, my domain name fell out of "DNS". burningm I think it was due to all those pics of "Her". The "Bad Hair" patrol shut down the site. Almost as bad as ........ LOL! Well at least this got me down to this forum. I don't think I ever posted in here until today.

Kindsvater Flat
    Right on Doug. I didn't post much on your site. But since all the recent rock throwing of the girl with the wild hair, I need to keep up. But hey, at least I didn't post those crazy pictures.

BigBoyToys
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Right on Doug. I didn't post much on your site. But since all the recent rock throwing of the girl with the wild hair, I need to keep up. But hey, at least I didn't post those crazy pictures. You're gonna keep bringing that up ain't ya wink
    LOL
    No worries. CFW on Fathers Day should be pretty interesting to say the least.

Kindsvater Flat
    BigBoyToys:
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Right on Doug. I didn't post much on your site. But since all the recent rock throwing of the girl with the wild hair, I need to keep up. But hey, at least I didn't post those crazy pictures. You're gonna keep bringing that up ain't ya wink
    LOL
    No worries. CFW on Fathers Day should be pretty interesting to say the least. No doubt!! Might have to bring a hat in case the wind comes up. idea

BigBoyToys
    LOL...YEp.
    Should be pretty interesting down at Ming next weekend. Weather forecast is showing rain all weekend and....Her454 will be there and so will my(MrsBBT's) camera
    We'll have to see about getting some pics to offset the last ones, but this time I think it will be some sort of plea bargaining going on (I won't post them as long as I get to sleep) LOL

Kindsvater Flat
    Right on!! Lets see the mop in wet weather!!

BigBoyToys
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Right on!! Lets see the mop in wet weather!! Oh man! Tell me you didn't post that! eek!
    Did you see that Her454? Mop???? eek! eek!
    Get'em Her454! wink
    (Redirecting the fury)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast