Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever..........

Eliminator 4 Life
    I have a few friends that have never been.....It is hard to determine if they would like it or not.... One rule I have...i dont take HighMaintenace bitches.....that take three hours to get ready in the morning...just to sit on the lake!! :hammerhea
    Hmm I know someone that takes along time to get ready come on Felicia

Eliminator 4 Life
    Oh come on JP....like I have an ass that small... I wish I did! hahahaa..lol
    exactly JP that is not her ass that ass belongs to some hot little blonde river -----

Aquaholic502
    Everyone with us at the eliminator ragatta had fun but the night of the dinner my friend and his girlfriend wanted to leave because they were too burnt out from drinking all day. They ended up walking back to the hotel but it made me feel bad because I wanted to stay and made them walk. Not quite the same but.... Oh, you had me on that post w-hore think barbi.

barbigrl
    Hmm I know someone that takes along time to get ready come on Felicia
    Felicia is a little slow...that is why I make her shower first!!

barbigrl
    Everyone with us at the eliminator ragatta had fun but the night of the dinner my friend and his girlfriend wanted to leave because they were too burnt out from drinking all day. They ended up walking back to the hotel but it made me feel bad because I wanted to stay and made them walk. Not quite the same but.... Oh, you had me on that post w-hore think barbi.
    Hey Aqua it was cool to meet you!! Was your girlfriend the one in the hat? She was a sweetheart!! U should really work on that post count....I hit 2,000 today....no one noticed... :frown: hahaha.... :rollside:

Kilrtoy
    Low blow there K...
    DID you not get the memo .......
    MAY=Its rag on frenchie month

Aquaholic502
    Hey Aqua it was cool to meet you!! Was your girlfriend the one in the hat? She was a sweetheart!! U should really work on that post count....I hit 2,000 today....no one noticed... :frown: hahaha.... :rollside:
    Im not sure if my wife had the hat on then or not. I know its not hers though. It was great to meet you too and I will work on my posts more ok. Good job at hitting 2000 you should throw a party and do that for every thousand posts. We had so much fun there that we are going to plan another trip soon even though it takes 8 hours to get there.

barbigrl
    Im not sure if my wife had the hat on then or not. I know its not hers though. It was great to meet you too and I will work on my posts more ok. Good job at hitting 2000 you should throw a party and do that for every thousand posts. We had so much fun there that we are going to plan another trip soon even though it takes 8 hours to get there.
    8 hours.... man.....Naci must look pretty nice after that drive!! Let us know next time you go to Havasu....would love to meet up!!

Aquaholic502
    8 hours.... man.....Naci must look pretty nice after that drive!! Let us know next time you go to Havasu....would love to meet up!!
    Sounds good, we will have to stay longer next time so we have more time to party. One couple with us had to go to work on monday thats why we left so soon.

TCHB
    This is a great thread and true. We have to many stories but one thing is now my wife and go and have a great time. We got tired of playing hosts to guests that are not boat people.
    Our next door neighbors went a couple of years ago when we were in Parker and the women would not touch the water or ride in the boat. We had a dock in front of the house and she would not even go sit on it. They lasted about 12 hours total time.